Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Livestream - April 5th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Livestream - April 5th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

merovejec
04.05.2019 , 02:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to need to cancel today's livestream. There is a major power outage impacting a large area of Austin
Just pay your electricity bill
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

TrixxieTriss
04.05.2019 , 07:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Just pay your electricity bill
LoL, I said the same thing in another thread

Batwer
04.05.2019 , 10:26 PM | #23

Here is what you should expect in regards to updates first thing next week:
  • 5.10.2 release date (very, very soon)
  • 5.10.3 Dantooine on PTS (also very, very soon)

I will swing back in here on Monday. Apologies for any inconvenience.

-eric
Very, Very soon can be designed very broad. April is still long....
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

KendraP
04.06.2019 , 07:39 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
The true SWTOR endgame!
The true swtor engame is playing space barbie XD

Toraak
04.06.2019 , 08:09 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
Very, Very soon can be designed very broad. April is still long....
wll based on the events page, I'd believe 5.10.2 comes out on the 9th, since the double XP events have been placed 1 week after the major patches. A double XP event is listed for 4/16.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

EricMusco
04.08.2019 , 10:07 AM | #26 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to need to cancel today's livestream. There is a major power outage impacting a large area of Austin, and this includes our studio. It is likely that it will take a number of hours before power is restored and so we are not confident in trying to do this today.

Here is what you should expect in regards to updates first thing next week:
  • 5.10.2 release date (very, very soon)
  • 5.10.3 Dantooine on PTS (also very, very soon)

I will swing back in here on Monday. Apologies for any inconvenience.

-eric
Hey folks,

Back with some updates on each of the topics from above. Let's hit them one at a time.
  • Game Update 5.10.2 - Current plan is that this will launch this week. The launch day is a little in flux, we are aiming for Thursday. I will confirm once I know more!
  • Game Update 5.10.3 PTS - Look for the Dantooine Incursion to hit PTS late next week.
  • Livestream - We have decided to postpone our planned livestream until next week, after Celebration. This way we will have a whole lot more to talk to you about. We still plan to show Dantooine on that stream in addition to talking about... other stuff. Current plan is to have that stream next Thursday but stay tuned for specifics.
Thank all!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
04.08.2019 , 10:36 AM | #27
Hey folks,

Back with some updates on each of the topics from above. Let's hit them one at a time.
  • Game Update 5.10.2 - Current plan is that this will launch this week. The launch day is a little in flux, we are aiming for Thursday. I will confirm once I know more!
  • Game Update 5.10.3 PTS - Look for the Dantooine Incursion to hit PTS late next week.
  • Livestream - We have decided to postpone our planned livestream until next week, after Celebration. This way we will have a whole lot more to talk to you about. We still plan to show Dantooine on that stream in addition to talking about... other stuff. Current plan is to have that stream next Thursday but stay tuned for specifics.
Thank all!

-eric
Thanks for the update Eric! Looking forward to all of it
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Sarova
04.08.2019 , 11:16 AM | #28
in addition to talking about... other stuff.
-eric
"Other stuff" you say? Might other stuff include some of our many, many, many requests about the future of our favourite returned LIs/companions who have effectively been silenced? And the future of our missing companions (Scourge/Kira/Zenith/Theran) who by now have probably got a missing persons case file with some virtual intergallactic space police as it's been so long?! Also might "other stuff" include the announcement of certain companion commemorative statues becoming available in the CM? That would be nice. I have my plastic ready to burn a hole in my balance for said statues! See signature for hints
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Goreshaga
04.08.2019 , 12:44 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
"Other stuff" you say? Might other stuff include some of our many, many, many requests about the future of our favourite returned LIs/companions who have effectively been silenced? And the future of our missing companions (Scourge/Kira/Zenith/Theran) who by now have probably got a missing persons case file with some virtual intergallactic space police as it's been so long?! Also might "other stuff" include the announcement of certain companion commemorative statues becoming available in the CM? That would be nice. I have my plastic ready to burn a hole in my balance for said statues! See signature for hints
This would be great.
Especially about the LIs and the still missing companions.
In need of more Arcann, Aric Jorgan, Torian Cadera, Vector Hyllus, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron Shan.

There's nothing like geting too much Theron

GrimTheGlutt
04.08.2019 , 04:00 PM | #30
Patch notes for 5.10.2 will be available before or after patch?