Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: March 14th, 2019 *UPDATE*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: March 14th, 2019 *UPDATE*
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

QA_Droid
03.12.2019 , 08:00 AM | #31 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hi there Lakemine! Please report this over in the Bug Reports forum, and we'll take a look. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lakemine View Post
I know this isn't the specific forum for this issue, but can someone direct me to a area where I can let the devs know about a gameplay limiting bug with the companions after KOTFE starts?

I have not noticed this before, because I have not played GSF in 3 years, but once you start KOTFE, even if you get your companions back, they are not unlocked in your GSF panel and also they cost requisition. I am not looking for a refund, just simply to fix it so that when we get our companions back or new companions through the storyline, it lets us use them in GSF like the original game did/does.

Thanks!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

michaelcshow
03.13.2019 , 06:23 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilMark View Post
I agree with this 100%, I've been playing again for a few days now and it's been driving me crazy how frequently my companion just stands there and does nothing even when I manually tell them to attack. With such a major bug existing I can't say how long this return will last.
Here is a nice .gif of my ranged comp being very useful.
https://imgur.com/O7FPwFl

Please fix asap.

Reiken-sama
03.13.2019 , 06:40 AM | #33
Hi!

Umm..
Quote:
Double XP Event Earn double rewards from February 19th February 26th.
Thanks?

EricMusco
03.14.2019 , 07:53 AM | #34 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All servers are live once again! Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ArenLigo
03.14.2019 , 08:48 AM | #35
What do I do when there is an error while trying to download the new patch? I get this messages "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again. I've run the game both as under an admin and normally. Logged out and logged back in to the same message about four separate times. I am going to try a full reboot of my pc to see if that helps.

Outside of updating my video card what else am I missing?

Thanks for any help or suggestions to fix this issue
There is no hope

TUXs
03.14.2019 , 08:50 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenLigo View Post
What do I do when there is an error while trying to download the new patch? I get this messages "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again. I've run the game both as under an admin and normally. Logged out and logged back in to the same message about four separate times. I am going to try a full reboot of my pc to see if that helps.

Outside of updating my video card what else am I missing?

Thanks for any help or suggestions to fix this issue
If rebooting doesn't work, you may want to try a repair.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)