Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Firsts and Guild XP Changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
World Firsts and Guild XP Changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
03.13.2019 , 10:35 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

When we introduced Guild Leveling, the point at which a Guild will have completed all functionality unlocks within the system is when they hit level 64, at this point they are eligible for highest Guild Perks. This only became possible after February 19th (based on weekly XP caps). We wanted to spend some time and recognize all of the Guilds who reached level 64 during that week as it meant those Guilds have capped XP literally every week since Guild Leveling launched! Here is the list, in order by server...
  • Stroke my Wookie of Darth Malgus
  • Stroke my Wookíe of Darth Malgus
  • Wardens Of The Republic of Darth Malgus
  • Untempered Dread of Darth Malgus
  • Fallen Exsilium of Darth Malgus
  • S T A R of Darth Malgus
  • Exsilium of Darth Malgus
  • Black Nova of Darth Malgus
  • The Sanctuary of Star Forge
  • The Courageous of Star Forge
  • The Dark Sanctuary of Star Forge
  • Je'daii Reborn of Star Forge
  • Unchained Wrath of Star Forge
  • New Galactic Empire of Star Forge
  • Hellbent of Star Forge
  • Revån's Råpture of Star Forge
  • You Aint Sith of Star Forge
  • Rèvan's Lègacy of Star Forge
  • Knights of Old Enclave of Star Forge
  • The Second Sith Empire of Star Forge
  • The Steel Court of Satele Shan
  • The Eternal Ordér of Satele Shan
  • The Eternal Order of Satele Shan
  • Galaxy Knights of Satele Shan
  • Crimson Order of Satele Shan
  • Harbingers of Valhalla of Satele Shan
  • Dark Galaxy Knights of Satele Shan
  • The Àncient Sith Empire of Satele Shan
  • Resolute of Star Forge
  • Koosai of Tulak Hord
  • The Big Jedi Theory of Tulak Hord

A big congratulations to Stroke My Wookie of Darth Malgus who was the first Guild in the world to hit level 64 on February 19th!

One other thing we wanted to talk about is the rate at which Guilds are earning XP and leveling. We have been actively monitoring our leveling data week over week since the system was implemented and in general, we feel Guilds need to be leveling a bit faster. There are plenty of Guilds hitting the cap every week, but we really think small Guilds especially can use a little push to help them get more XP. To help accomplish this we are going to increase the rate of Guild XP earned by 50% in 5.10.2! Currently 1 Conquest Point = 2 Guild XP. After 5.10.2 1 Conquest Point will = 3 Guild XP.

Thanks everyone, be sure to help test these changes and more when 5.10.2 comes to PTS and congrats again to all of the Guilds who have been crushing it!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

_Zardas_
03.13.2019 , 10:45 AM | #2
Why is their no guild from the Leviathan (french server) ? I know for sure that at least two guilds reached lvl64 already

BFBHitmarkers
03.13.2019 , 10:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

A big congratulations to Stroke My Wookie of Darth Malgus who was the first Guild in the world to hit level 64 on February 19th!

-eric
I think the bigger accomplishment was forcing Eric to actually use 'stroke my wookie' in a professional manner. GG wookie strokers!

EricMusco
03.13.2019 , 10:59 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by _Zardas_ View Post
Why is their no guild from the Leviathan (french server) ? I know for sure that at least two guilds reached lvl64 already
To be clear this is not a list of all Guilds that have crossed level 64, just the Guilds that did it during that specific week. The first week where it was possible. There have been quite a number of Guilds on all servers who have crossed this threshold since then!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

_Zardas_
03.13.2019 , 11:02 AM | #5
To be clear this is not a list of all Guilds that have crossed level 64, just the Guilds that did it during that specific week. The first week where it was possible. There have been quite a number of Guilds on all servers who have crossed this threshold since then!

-eric
Yeah, my bad, i read to fast. Congratulations to all these guilds in that case

RikuvonDrake
03.13.2019 , 11:28 AM | #6

ez4eu

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

Karameck
03.13.2019 , 11:35 AM | #7
Congrats to everyone involved!

LasagnaSurfer
03.13.2019 , 11:47 AM | #8
Hey folks,
'This guild is full of sexy people who are the nicest and the coolest.'
  • Harbingers of Valhalla of Satele Shan
Thanks everyone ... and congrats again to all of the Guilds who have been crushing it!
-eric
Awesome job Vikings! Shows you can play a game casually in a good life/game balance but still do well at it and have fun!

Pillage on my fierce friends!
Zwoop <Harbingers of Valhalla> & <Raiders of Valhalla> Satele Shan twitch.tv/zwoopity

Xina_LA
03.13.2019 , 11:54 AM | #9
Congratulations to the guilds!

I'm really happy to hear the leveling speed will increase. Honestly though, our little family guild just wants some way to earn Encryptions so that we can fully unlock our guild flagship and decorate it.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

TUXs
03.13.2019 , 12:48 PM | #10
Grats to everyone on that list, and to all the guilds that have hit it since. It takes a lot of players to reach those numbers, and keeping that many players happy is no easy feat. Well done everyone!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)