Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: March 14th, 2019 *UPDATE*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: March 14th, 2019 *UPDATE*
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
03.11.2019 , 10:35 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I do not believe it is in 5.10.2 (our next major patch) but it is in the works to hopefully come thereafter.

-eric
Wow...I appreciate the honesty...I'm very disappointed in that answer, but I truly appreciate you finally addressing it and I hope it's fixed soon.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

JessieStar
03.11.2019 , 10:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Wow...I appreciate the honesty...I'm very disappointed in that answer, but I truly appreciate you finally addressing it and I hope it's fixed soon.
Same here. It is sad such game breaking (at least game experience ruiner) bug is going to take that long to get fixed... Well, at least it is going to get fixed (hopefully) at some points.

EDIT: typo

EricMusco
03.11.2019 , 12:12 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Quick update on timing. We need a bit more time to finalize the patch and to verify all of the fixes that we have listed above. We are going to be moving the maintenance to Thursday, same time window.

Thanks everyone. I will work on getting all messaging updated to reflect the change.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sandrosw
03.11.2019 , 12:37 PM | #24
Issues with some companions becoming unsummonable have been corrected.
Does this include Darth Marr and possibly other companions that we can get temporarily when playing chapters and leaving their instance?
Pretty please?
Darth Marr shall rise again.

Setokai
03.11.2019 , 01:02 PM | #25
This will not be fixed in this patch. We definitely understand this is a big issue, on our side it is also a pretty large undertaking to resolve. We have people actively working on the fix but I would not expect it super soon. I do not believe it is in 5.10.2 (our next major patch) but it is in the works to hopefully come thereafter.

I will provide more details as I get them.

-eric
Thanks for the update and appreciate the response, i know a lot of folks getting flustered by this issue would love to see it fixed soon
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.

Batwer
03.11.2019 , 02:14 PM | #26
This will not be fixed in this patch. We definitely understand this is a big issue, on our side it is also a pretty large undertaking to resolve. We have people actively working on the fix but I would not expect it super soon. I do not believe it is in 5.10.2 (our next major patch) but it is in the works to hopefully come thereafter.

-eric
The two guys working on it, good luck.
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Sarova
03.11.2019 , 05:00 PM | #27
super soon
I like this, new soon Lord Ptach. From now on I decree it be stated as super soon™
Thanks for the info - many of us were wondering if the companion issue was being looked at. Good to see that it is
Fix Vector's Eyes || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

disposabletoon
03.11.2019 , 06:30 PM | #28

-eric
This issue needs to be fixed sooner than super soon. When people return to the game and their companion just stands 50 feet behind them and lets them die it doesn't make a good impression.

Not to mention how frustrating it is for people running dailies, heroics or chapters where you can't change companion.

Fast track that ish. Please.

Lakemine
03.12.2019 , 01:23 AM | #29
I know this isn't the specific forum for this issue, but can someone direct me to a area where I can let the devs know about a gameplay limiting bug with the companions after KOTFE starts?

I have not noticed this before, because I have not played GSF in 3 years, but once you start KOTFE, even if you get your companions back, they are not unlocked in your GSF panel and also they cost requisition. I am not looking for a refund, just simply to fix it so that when we get our companions back or new companions through the storyline, it lets us use them in GSF like the original game did/does.

Thanks!
I love Star Wars.

EvilMark
03.12.2019 , 07:51 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by disposabletoon View Post
This issue needs to be fixed sooner than super soon. When people return to the game and their companion just stands 50 feet behind them and lets them die it doesn't make a good impression.
I agree with this 100%, I've been playing again for a few days now and it's been driving me crazy how frequently my companion just stands there and does nothing even when I manually tell them to attack. With such a major bug existing I can't say how long this return will last.