Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Season 10 ranked rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Season 10 ranked rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
02.26.2019 , 12:51 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.


I just double checked and this will happen in Update 5.10.2.

-eric
Eric, you guys promised "no tolerance" etc, if you will reward the cheaters you will lose the last bit of hope the people put into you, so please, make it really count!

Thank you.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

omaan's Avatar


omaan
02.26.2019 , 01:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.



-eric[/color]
thats a pity too much of waiting

LinkinPein's Avatar


LinkinPein
02.26.2019 , 01:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Eric, you guys promised "no tolerance" etc, if you will reward the cheaters you will lose the last bit of hope the people put into you, so please, make it really count!

Thank you.
I read this as ''good'' at first, perhaps they do the right thing. But at this point it is likely they are going to delay things to restore even MORE traders to reward them. Hilarious at this point. The nightmare continues.

Rogean's Avatar


Rogean
02.26.2019 , 01:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
That is correct, Season 10 rewards should go out tomorrow with the start of Season 11. All of the details are in this article.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric,

Are there any reasons behind Ranked Tokens not being legacy wide? The high prices of the Replica items really limits and forces us to play the same character for a massive amount of time to achieve enough tokens to purchase. Many of us enjoy playing many characters in ranked.

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
02.26.2019 , 02:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Eric,

Are there any reasons behind Ranked Tokens not being legacy wide? The high prices of the Replica items really limits and forces us to play the same character for a massive amount of time to achieve enough tokens to purchase. Many of us enjoy playing many characters in ranked.
QFT.

I'd really like ranked tokens to be legacy.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
02.26.2019 , 04:43 PM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Eric,

Are there any reasons behind Ranked Tokens not being legacy wide? The high prices of the Replica items really limits and forces us to play the same character for a massive amount of time to achieve enough tokens to purchase. Many of us enjoy playing many characters in ranked.
Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jinre_the_Jedi's Avatar


Jinre_the_Jedi
02.26.2019 , 05:05 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric
Hey Eric, this is off topic but I at least hope that someone that's a dev sees this. There's a bug where Commando Electro-net will apply the hindered debuff to Sins and Shadows that have Resilience/Force Shroud active. This does bug does NOT affect Mercenary's Electro-net, a merc Electro-net will be "resisted" as it's supposed to.

I've reported this for years but have never gotten any confirmation that anyone has acknowledged these reports. It's pretty game breaking for Shadow/Sin players considering Mandos are pretty popular.


More On Topic: Will Replica rewards remain on the vendor, even as the season passes? For example, Season 12 would introduce Replica S2 titles, and replica S1 rewards remain on the vendor? Then for S13, the vendor would then have S1-3 replica rewards? Am I correct in thinking this?

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
02.26.2019 , 05:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric
Is there any reason the replica items and the season 10 armour are not legacy bound like they have been in the past Eric?
Returning to the Game? Click HERE to get 7 days free sub and other benefits
SWG - INTREPID 2005-2009
Yavin 4 is a MOON

LinkinPein's Avatar


LinkinPein
02.26.2019 , 06:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.
What is the point of this? You have already sent Season 10 rewards, which means you cannot really take them away anymore. In the case that a current top 3 should get a rating reset, how are you going to handle it? I am to assume that you are doing this simply to restore people who have been reset.

My biggest concern still stands:

Why are you restoring players which you reset in the first place? If a reset was in order then you probably had enough evidence to apply the corresponding action. If that was the case, your new ''zero-tolerance'' policy wouldn't allow you to restore anyone.

It is left evident that your ''investigation'' is a big lie, judging by how oblivious you are about who manipulated their rating and who didn't. We are left at me mercy of whatever random judgment whoever is in charge of all of this has. You really need to re-think this.

Jinre_the_Jedi's Avatar


Jinre_the_Jedi
02.26.2019 , 06:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
What is the point of this? You have already sent Season 10 rewards, which means you cannot really take them away anymore. In the case that a current top 3 should get a rating reset, how are you going to handle it? I am to assume that you are doing this simply to restore people who have been reset.

My biggest concern still stands:

Why are you restoring players which you reset in the first place? If a reset was in order then you probably had enough evidence to apply the corresponding action. If that was the case, your new ''zero-tolerance'' policy wouldn't allow you to restore anyone.

It is left evident that your ''investigation'' is a big lie, judging by how oblivious you are about who manipulated their rating and who didn't. We are left at me mercy of whatever random judgment whoever is in charge of all of this has. You really need to rethink this.
Generally speaking, if you place in the Top 96, you almost never get the title + commendations that go with it until almost 1-2 weeks after everyone else in Gold tier and below gets there's. It's always been that way. So the investigation is very likely still on going and it's still possible for said cheaters to have their rewards stripped.

Exercise some patience friend.