Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should The Influencers Get Preferential Treatment Over The Rest Of The Players?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should The Influencers Get Preferential Treatment Over The Rest Of The Players?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lhancelot
02.25.2019 , 05:13 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
By no means do I think its a real issue, but omission of it in his statement does not mean it isnt even a small aspect
Well luckily Eric sees it as a real issue, so that's the important thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by omeru View Post
There will be no real class balance change with this clown community manager who hates communication with players and terrible developer team.

aerockyul
02.26.2019 , 01:17 AM | #82
This has turned into a picture perfect example of how threads get derailed and buried so any good feedback/posts get ignored. Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, Wrathiva, Sul'trea
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx, Leczee Eko'va, Misphire
Jaista, Qilessa, Katie Bee Referrals

AshenK
02.26.2019 , 04:21 AM | #83
No influencers shouldn't get any kinda special treatment over the rest of the community. And wanna know why? They turn into shills plan and simple. And this game doesn't need shills it needs people calling EA and Bioware out for everything they have pulled on gamers.

LordDarrack
02.26.2019 , 10:19 AM | #84
Influencers is a joke in itself, why people need someone else to tell hem how to play a game is beyond me.
Why would I want to waste my time listening to some self obsessed muppet waffling on with the party line?

Be safe
"The Experience of Survival is the key to the Gravity of Love"

KendraP
02.26.2019 , 10:23 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDarrack View Post
Influencers is a joke in itself, why people need someone else to tell hem how to play a game is beyond me.
Why would I want to waste my time listening to some self obsessed muppet waffling on with the party line?

Be safe
Because people don't have enough politics IRL apparently...