Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 10 ranked rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Season 10 ranked rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bladech
02.25.2019 , 07:44 AM | #1
So, can we expect to receive them on tuesday (tomorrow)? I remember someone wrote that pre-season will last 2 weeks starting with 12 of february. Would be nice to know when rewards will be sent and new season starts.

Thanks.

EricMusco
02.25.2019 , 08:28 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by bladech View Post
So, can we expect to receive them on tuesday (tomorrow)? I remember someone wrote that pre-season will last 2 weeks starting with 12 of february. Would be nice to know when rewards will be sent and new season starts.

Thanks.
That is correct, Season 10 rewards should go out tomorrow with the start of Season 11. All of the details are in this article.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

bladech
02.25.2019 , 08:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
That is correct, Season 10 rewards should go out tomorrow with the start of Season 11. All of the details are in this article.

Thanks!

-eric
Thanks for info!

bladech
02.26.2019 , 08:12 AM | #4

Thanks!

-eric
In an hour all players received all tier rewards, however no one received top 96 rewards. Any info about these? In the community blog it was written "All tier rewards and top 96 will then be granted upon the start of Season 11".

EricMusco
02.26.2019 , 09:02 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
In an hour all players received all tier rewards, however no one received top 96 rewards. Any info about these? In the community blog it was written "All tier rewards and top 96 will then be granted upon the start of Season 11".
Let me check on their status!

-eric

bladech
02.26.2019 , 09:49 AM | #6
Let me check on their status!

-eric
Would be appreciated. I don't think that postpone of top 96 rewards is a good idea since players already waited two weeks to get their rewards and many prefer to engage in the new season fight.

omaan
02.26.2019 , 11:21 AM | #7
Would be appreciated. I don't think that postpone of top 96 rewards is a good idea since players already waited two weeks to get their rewards and many prefer to engage in the new season fight.
Indeed. Everyone was expecting to see both rewards to be provided at tuesday of february. I can't understand what went wrong and why we still don't have top 96 rewards. Two weeks were enough to check all that needed and prepare everything for handing rewards

chaharbagh
02.26.2019 , 11:22 AM | #8
Comms from Seasons 8 and 9 have not been converted.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

omaan
02.26.2019 , 12:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
xD still not yet? lol

EricMusco
02.26.2019 , 12:44 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.

Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
I just double checked and this will happen in Update 5.10.2.

-eric