Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag Spikes after the last pach

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

odomosity
02.16.2019 , 10:17 PM | #21
Any updates on the bug or wait til next patch whenever that will be? No weekend shift?

Cuthbar
02.18.2019 , 05:03 PM | #22
Any progress on this? While switching companions makes it playable its still an issue any time Vette is in the area, in particular any time you go to your ship it will stutter freeze and even when she is present in a Stronghold as a furniture piece it will occur. Its not completely unavoidable due to the ship being such a nexus for story progression.

chaharbagh
02.20.2019 , 11:39 AM | #23
Still waiting for any news.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

-Crimssun-
02.20.2019 , 02:32 PM | #24
Bump this is really not fun especially later on while you must have Vette out
Spoiler

Also this does not happen while Vette is only following around as non companion for some reason, still lags in ship though.

odomosity
02.20.2019 , 05:36 PM | #25
Any response would be appreciated. Thanks...

EricMusco
02.21.2019 , 12:36 PM | #26 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

No new updates but the team is aware of the issue and looking at a fix. It is our intent to get this fixed in our next patch, pending testing. I don't have timing on that patch at the moment but will pass on those details as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Cptn_Miller
02.22.2019 , 11:14 AM | #27
OH JEEZ, thats not good news.... as a paying Subscriber AND playing a Sith Warrior as my highest level / chapter quest progression, this is extremely frustrating.

Vette only option atm.
I don't know half of you half as well as i should like... and i like less than half of you half as much as you deserve...

skywan
02.26.2019 , 02:12 PM | #28
sames here cant play to the go because of that Lag i since the last patch i even try to change my video card r9270x lol to a gtx670 4gb and i still lag dam it fix it fast .....

cgatton
02.26.2019 , 09:02 PM | #29
I just resubscribed and my sith warrior is completely unplayable. Vette is my only companion. She freezes my game nonstop if she's out, and also freezes it if I'm in my ship. So frustrating!!!
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible to admit it." - Kreia

TheGrebs
02.27.2019 , 06:55 AM | #30
I've been having a version of this issue. But clearly not the same as how most of you guys are describing it. First the 'freeze' is MUCH longer than 2-4 secs. Second, both my endgame warriors, one marauder one jugg are equally affected. The marauder has Lana as his active sidekick, the jugg, I can't remember who. Activating a mount seems to keep the issue from happening, but the instant they dismount it kicks in again. But, my new (as of this last weekend) dps Jugg, who has Vette out (obviously for a new toon) has been utterly fine.