Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag Spikes after the last pach

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.14.2019 , 11:00 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Eriska View Post
Having this issue as well but only if I have Vette out as a companion. Once I dismiss her or switch to someone else it stops happening.
This is correct. The team is looking into an issue where Sith Warrior's who have Vette as their Companion are seeing these issues. I will pass on more info as I have it!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eriska
02.14.2019 , 11:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This is correct. The team is looking into an issue where Sith Warrior's who have Vette as their Companion are seeing these issues. I will pass on more info as I have it!

-eric
Appreciate it.

Once you've figured it out, would you please let us know what the cause was? I'm curious as to what is different about Vette that the issue would be specific to her.

MadDutchman
02.14.2019 , 08:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eriska View Post
Appreciate it.

Once you've figured it out, would you please let us know what the cause was? I'm curious as to what is different about Vette that the issue would be specific to her.
I for one would like to know this too. Seems like such a strange bug...
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

chaharbagh
02.15.2019 , 04:17 PM | #14
I hope that it can be fixed without a patch.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Wylfen
02.15.2019 , 08:23 PM | #15
Yes, +1 here. Dropped Vette and all is normal again...spent hours on fix attempts including complete delete and reinstall. Frustrating.
Calor, Dagos, Jhank, et. al. Many minds in one head

OldVengeance
02.15.2019 , 09:51 PM | #16
Yeah I just noticed it for me as well. It's a little weird how it only affects Sith Warriors' Vette.

odomosity
02.16.2019 , 01:24 AM | #17
It makes the chapter IV eternal throne unplayable for the first play through being a Sith marauder forced to play the chapter with Vette and all the rest locked out until I beat this one.... super frustrating...

Starkillerzx
02.16.2019 , 03:45 AM | #18
i don't even have another companion at this point for my sith warrior it was working fine before patch now it isn't this is ruining my swotor experience please make a hot fix devs

SorenGraverholt
02.16.2019 , 12:05 PM | #19
Any one having problems with just their Jug Tanks? Mine will only move like 10 feet before freezing up. then the wait. and if i jump the freeze is even longer. it is unplayable. this is the only toon I am having problems with.I have sent in a ticket 3 days ago no response.

nihardesai
02.16.2019 , 04:18 PM | #20
I too have this issue when using Vetta as a companion when on my Sith Warrior. Really annoying.