Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xina_LA
02.13.2019 , 09:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SushaBrancaleone View Post
but before that, I find it dishonest that you claim to SPEAK for an entire community..
Oh, you again. No, I didn't say that. I didn't say most of the things you claim I did. Just like last time you tore into one of my posts. I'm not going to argue the words you put in my mouth. You seem to be doing fine arguing with yourself.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

SushaBrancaleone
02.13.2019 , 09:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Oh, you again. No, I didn't say that. I didn't say most of the things you claim I did. Just like last time you tore into one of my posts. I'm not going to argue the words you put in my mouth. You seem to be doing fine arguing with yourself.
have we met before? i haven't posted here for ages, but sure

EricMusco
02.13.2019 , 09:17 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All SWTOR servers are once again available!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SushaBrancaleone
02.13.2019 , 09:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
yay tyvm for your hard work!

TUXs
02.13.2019 , 09:40 AM | #15

-eric
THANK YOU Eric!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AussieAlan
02.13.2019 , 09:48 AM | #16
Just a heads up, I just put 252 from original shells, never been removed, into legacy gear and let it destroy the old parts, didn't add the set bonus, had to remove the parts and put back into legacy then it worked, so might want to remove old parts not destroy.

Estelindis
02.13.2019 , 09:49 AM | #17
Thanks for the very quick fix.

If we could bring your attention to another thread, some of us are puzzled by the new Ossus decorations costing rare materials from high-level group play, when we all have tons of Ossus currency going to waste. I am wondering if this was intended and/or fully thought through, and if some change might be made to it. Thanks again.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

SushaBrancaleone
02.13.2019 , 09:58 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Thanks for the very quick fix.

If we could bring your attention to another thread, some of us are puzzled by the new Ossus decorations costing rare materials from high-level group play, when we all have tons of Ossus currency going to waste. I am wondering if this was intended and/or fully thought through, and if some change might be made to it. Thanks again.
why should the thread u mention receive priority versus other concerns of the community, voiced in larger demographics on other threads in these very forums (like pvp, or pve content, or bugs or ...)
This is disrespectful to all other customers here, stop using this thread to escalate your issue. Appropriate venues (sub-forums have been created) and if they haven't been addressed wait like everybody else? Being polite about being unpolite doesn't change anything...

Graedous
02.13.2019 , 10:01 AM | #19

-eric
Thank you and the team!

Jdast
02.13.2019 , 10:39 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SushaBrancaleone View Post
why should the thread u mention receive priority versus other concerns of the community, voiced in larger demographics on other thread in these very forums (like pvp, or pve content, or bugs or ...)
This is disrespectful to all other customers here, stop using this thread to escalate your issue. Appropriate venues (sub-forums have been created) and if they haven't been addressed wait like everybody else? Being polite about being unpolite doesn't change anything...
You seem very keen on telling people what, when, where and how to post. Allow me to return the favor...

If you have a problem with a post, just report it and let the moderators do their job.

Dasty

P.S. Eric, thank you for the fix. Seems to have gone swimmingly.