Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.12.2019 , 05:52 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Wednesday, February 13th in order to apply a fix to some tier 5 armorings losing their set bonuses.

Details:
DATE: 13 February 2019
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: n/a

This is a purely back-end fix, there will not be a patch to download.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthNillard
02.12.2019 , 06:07 PM | #2
I spent 4 hours running around putting together my "new set bonuses" today from my spread out shells. That better not be wiped away.

Gallu
02.12.2019 , 06:36 PM | #3
Will this also fix the missing 252/258 shells that we had in our cargo? Across 6 different toons that I have been able to check so far all of the 252/258 shells I had in my cargo have disappeared with the exception of the 252 MH.

Darthmadius
02.12.2019 , 07:12 PM | #4
when will the iokatth dailies be unlocked for characters who skipped straight to Ossus

cause that wasn't fixed with today's patch
One Day The Sith will rule The Galaxy

jediloki
02.12.2019 , 08:56 PM | #5
Rather than missing 252/258 shells, I ended up with all of the armoring/mods and enhancements being in the former empty shells.

Have checked on 4 toons so far, they all seem to have the guts put back into them.

DarthNillard
02.12.2019 , 09:22 PM | #6
But hey, the bug boss is fun on SM even though it doesn't give you even 1 MDC and is virtually pointless if you already have 252 gear. Great use of the limited resources you got

Batwer
02.12.2019 , 11:14 PM | #7
Goes fast. At their pace, I thought the fix will come in December.
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Sebastianne
02.13.2019 , 06:26 AM | #8
Yeah I hope it fixes the missing shells as well, while we do love having extra refills on the empty shells, my entire dps 252 set just disappeared from my bank along with some heal shells. I'm going to be less than pleased if I have to grind for it all over again just to make 258 upgrades.
Sebastianna Medicine Operative Satele Shan
<Cucumbers Against Cats> Guildmaster

Xina_LA
02.13.2019 , 08:31 AM | #9
Eric Musco -- Please convey to the team that roleplayers and decorators are sick and tired of being forced into PVP and group content where we are not wanted, because we don't enjoy doing all the training and gearing up to be welcome. I cannot stress enough that locking anything decoration or stronghold related behind Ops or PVP is a mistake (with the exception of the trophy items for each Op).

Make all Ossus decorations obtainable through normal PVE materials (relics).

Lest you think it's just me who is deeply concerned by this change:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=960609
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

SushaBrancaleone
02.13.2019 , 08:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Eric Musco -- Please convey to the team that roleplayers and decorators are sick and tired of being forced into PVP and group content where we are not wanted, because we don't enjoy doing all the training and gearing up to be welcome. I cannot stress enough that locking anything decoration or stronghold related behind Ops or PVP is a mistake (with the exception of the trophy items for each Op).

Make all Ossus decorations obtainable through normal PVE materials (relics).

Lest you think it's just me who is deeply concerned by this change:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=960609
I beg to differ on every word.
but before that, I find it dishonest that you claim to SPEAK for an entire community.
I also find it dishonest to want something everyone else needs to farm based on the claim of beeing a 'special minority'? MMO's have had top tier 'content' achievable via end content since .. the 20th century...
But the game has to change so that a minority can do their thing without having to play the game?

What you request benefits in no way the game, or the community as a whole, on the contrary with the few resources available you want them to cater to a subcategory of clients before bugfixes and new content... And to add to this you even address the boss... waw... really ...

in fact I, and I assume a lot of other people playing the game 'in all its aspects' (aka the majority) as in pvp, pve and all the yadda yadda, would drop it if all the content became available via 'daily quests' (which are boons and prayers to the gods of redundancy....) with no effort at all if not the grind...

I don't want to antagonise you as a player nor your community but please understand that what you ask may displease other parts of the same community?

ALSO: I don't see how this is pertinent to this thread, it's just a raw imposition of your requests in the inappropriate venue...I'm assuming your trying to escalate the priority of your issue/interest above that of others?

The fact that you claim a right to ownership towards this content is also confusing.... Who said non roleplayers dont want those decorations. In fact what makes you more of a roleplayer than someone who decorates their stronghold and farms the decos both with satisfaction?
You may not see it but, from here, it seems like you want what everybody else wants but free, and now, because.. reasons....

MOREOVER: the thread you linked has only 2 proponents (one of which is you) and all the other posters have told you that OPS decoration have been around for a long time (rakata mind trap...). And its not even one page long!
But it clearly deserves the attention of everybody so it should be escalated maybe by leeching on a more popular thread, preferably an official one too, and if its about a patch even better so it gets the more attention possible?