Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

252/258 Set Bonus not working??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
252/258 Set Bonus not working??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RikuvonDrake
02.12.2019 , 12:44 PM | #51
All those questions could be answered by simply logging in and playing the game, but I guess that is out of the question.

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

casirabit
02.12.2019 , 01:06 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are looking into your reports on the missing set bonuses from the armorings. I have a few follow-up questions to help in our investigation:
  • Although the tooltip isn't displaying the set bonus, is the set bonus still applying?
  • If you moved the armoring but still have the original shell. Is there the correct mod in your original shell, and you still have the moved mod (missing the tooltip)?
  • If you take the mod which is missing the set bonus and move it into your inventory does the tooltip change?
We are actively looking into the issue, thanks in advance for the help.

-eric
1. No.
2.Yes.
3. Yes.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

mfourcustom
02.12.2019 , 01:09 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
1. No.
2.Yes.
3. Yes.
My 258 shells are gone eric.... May I have them back?
For the boys!

EricMusco
02.12.2019 , 01:23 PM | #54 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Thank you all for the details in this thread, they have been very helpful in us being able to quickly investigate the issue on our side.

The team is looking at what is going on and the best way for us to address it as soon as possible. I will provide update as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Icemanuk
02.12.2019 , 01:38 PM | #55
Where I have used say my Trooper to buy my Sniper an item say head..the 252 item in my troopers bay is now a trooper set item NOT the sniper one I purchased...Also Some of the shells that I bought have simply gone (I know for certain as I kept a list of which toon bough what Item for future 258 upgrades)...

Never posted before but this has screwed my two main toons that I play..... Not happy

rommelman
02.12.2019 , 02:12 PM | #56
13 toons all with 252 or 258 gear lost their set bonusses. I do not saved empty shells, so basicly, when they dont solve this, i have grinded 8+ weeks for nothing.
In that case its the end of the road for me, not gonna do it again and wait for the next ****-up they will make.

A'drenalize
《Kill them dead》

Rion_Starkiller
02.12.2019 , 02:20 PM | #57
Rule #1 Always save your high-end shells. Always. For all we know they will introduce 262's in three weeks and you will need to trade in your 258's.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Lhancelot
02.12.2019 , 02:26 PM | #58
Honestly, people need to take a breath and relax. The coding is complicated. They pull stuff out and it ends up disrupting stuff it's not even attached to sometimes.

Kind of like a fishing line with deep sea fish.

You throw the line in with grouper bait actually catch the grouper, but as you pull it up to the surface the line snags on an octopus, seaweed, and a shark then bites your grouper in half meaning you only managed to get half a grouper some seaweed and an octopus.

Point is, they are trying to fix the set bonuses, just be appreciative they finally started that. The gears are by most accounts not even needed for top tier content anyways, why do you guys give a crap if you got to wait a day or two for them to complete their job fixing the sets and replace your lost unneeded gears?

TL;DR

The coding is complicated. Don't cry over lost gear pieces that aren't even needed for ANY content anyway. A fix is incoming, take a deep breath all will be fine.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TheJerkFactory
02.12.2019 , 02:37 PM | #59
so my 252 AND 258 gear sets have no bonuses anymore.
can we get a HOTFIX on these. i spent and im sure a lot of other people have spent a lot of time grinding the new gear for multiple toons!!

Lhancelot
02.12.2019 , 02:39 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJerkFactory View Post
so my 252 AND 258 gear sets have no bonuses anymore.
can we get a HOTFIX on these. i spent and im sure a lot of other people have spent a lot of time grinding the new gear for multiple toons!!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Thank you all for the details in this thread, they have been very helpful in us being able to quickly investigate the issue on our side.

The team is looking at what is going on and the best way for us to address it as soon as possible. I will provide update as I have them.

-eric
He explained they working on it to fix as soon as possible.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696