Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NO Darth Hexid in Patch notes?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sith-Viscera
02.12.2019 , 06:34 AM | #1
I didn't see in the patch notes on the return of Darth Hexid after going to cantina and talking to Paxton she then couldn't be summon any longer. We was told that would be addressed in the next patch well patch came out no Hexid. Ok now here is another patch nothing in notes about her. I rather have her then Paxton. If i over looked it in notes never mind this but i do not think i did. If i didnt please fix this today.......

THANK YOU......
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

MorseGod
02.12.2019 , 07:10 AM | #2
We were told it would be addressed in a later pattch, not the next patch. I'm sure the fix is coming Soon™.
Guildmaster, Help (Star Forge)
Was this post helpful? Please click my referral link.

EricMusco
02.12.2019 , 07:22 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
I didn't see in the patch notes on the return of Darth Hexid after going to cantina and talking to Paxton she then couldn't be summon any longer. We was told that would be addressed in the next patch well patch came out no Hexid. Ok now here is another patch nothing in notes about her. I rather have her then Paxton. If i over looked it in notes never mind this but i do not think i did. If i didnt please fix this today.......

THANK YOU......
Good catch! I double checked and it is likely fixed, but I am also getting some conflicting information on whether it is resolved. Let me know after the patch today if Hexid is available to you!

-eric

edit: Want to verify before adding it to notes
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

vecnysamotar
02.12.2019 , 11:21 AM | #4
but I still have Darth Hexid blocked
Thank you for or click
http://www.swtor.com/r/mZPcJd

dinowoman
02.12.2019 , 11:38 AM | #5
My Hexid is still listed under 'other contacts' and is unsummonable. (I came here to see if there was any news on her because she wasn't mentioned in the patch notes and I thought I recalled an earlier post saying she would be fixed in this patch.)

LtGeneralGezlin
02.12.2019 , 11:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Good catch! I double checked and it is likely fixed, but I am also getting some conflicting information on whether it is resolved. Let me know after the patch today if Hexid is available to you!

-eric

So, I lost Darth Hexid with 5.10, but when I logged in this morning, I noticed that I had her recruitment quest (Darkness Rising) in my Mission log, and after I finished her quest, She was available for me to use again!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

EricMusco
02.12.2019 , 01:50 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
So, I lost Darth Hexid with 5.10, but when I logged in this morning, I noticed that I had her recruitment quest (Darkness Rising) in my Mission log, and after I finished her quest, She was available for me to use again!
I wanted to highlight this post as this is accurate. If you lost Hexid and are not seeing her Alliance Alert, look at your Mission Log. The Alert was automatically placed in there.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DragonArt
02.12.2019 , 04:36 PM | #8
I wanted to highlight this post as this is accurate. If you lost Hexid and are not seeing her Alliance Alert, look at your Mission Log. The Alert was automatically placed in there.

-eric
This is NOT acceptable! The Hexid and Nico comps I lost were at least 40 influence. One was almost 50. They need to be restored to how they were!!!!!!

tigrina
02.12.2019 , 05:37 PM | #9

-eric

I know this isn't what you're asking, but I have her in several of my companion lists since 5.10, while I've done nothing to acquire her ever.

mrjoshuaco
02.12.2019 , 06:52 PM | #10

-eric
That's a negative, Ghostrider. I have Hexid showing as unavailable with neither an Alliance alert nor Mission entry. Not that it matters at this stage. With the QA issues over the past year, my confidence in this title being managed at even a maintenance level has been eroded, and I will be not be renewing my sub after many, many years.