Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 12th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 12th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rion_Starkiller
02.11.2019 , 03:20 PM | #11
Quote:
Masterwork items released in 5.10 will now properly stack their set bonus count with lower-tiered items.
At long last!
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Hellhog
02.11.2019 , 03:27 PM | #12
Any word on issues with the bug boss on Ossus not counting for groups sometimes?
Ayix | Ayik | Ayiq | Ayiz | Ayij | Ayis | Ayir | Ayid
Ayic | Ayip | Ayig | Ayib | Ayit | Ayif | Ayiv | Ayim

Twitch - Aeyix - YouTube
All OG NiM Bosses & Timed Runs Cleared on all imp DPS Classes | 2/5 NiM Gods

Farferello
02.11.2019 , 03:35 PM | #13
I'm really hoping that the fix for Acina and Malcom, and that Ossus will recognize our Iokath choice, means my Warrior's will finally get Quinn back.

Paulsutherland
02.11.2019 , 03:39 PM | #14
Quote:
"•Players who complete Jaesa’s Alliance Alert will no longer receive both Dark and Light Jaesa."
What if I've already got both? Can I keep them?

Sarova
02.11.2019 , 03:42 PM | #15
I am most displeased Lord P'tach
From the patch notes:
Quote:
Class story Companions are no longer duplicated and shown as unavailable in the Companions and Contacts list.
Please specify whether this includes fixing the Malavai Quinn situation for Light Side Warriors who chose to side with the Republic in Ossus. That is a very specific bug in the same way that Koth's is. Koth's fix is mentioned in detail, Malavai Quinn's isn't. I've made it very clear that Warbot just isn't cutting it!
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

TattooYoda
02.11.2019 , 04:12 PM | #16
@Eric will yavin 4 and Iokath mission be fixed if anyone does the auto finish when jumping option ahead to Ossus , now if you jumped ahead Yavin 4 and Iolath yielded no daily missions

RikuvonDrake
02.11.2019 , 04:13 PM | #17
Ossus world boss, Kil'Cik , bugging quite regularly for groups, but fixing the Iokath Worldboss takes priority? Alright...

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

EricMusco
02.11.2019 , 04:38 PM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Hellhog View Post
Any word on issues with the bug boss on Ossus not counting for groups sometimes?
So... this is most likely fixed actually. I didn't note it because there were a number of things "under the hood" causing credit to not be counted properly. However, this should be fixed now in almost every instance. The team is still verifying a few of this situations.

In this case I erred on the side of not noting something that is fixed as opposed to putting it in the notes if there were situations where it wasn't resolved. Once fully verified I will get it added!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

XhrisShan
02.11.2019 , 04:43 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • Jaesa, Khem Val, Nadia, and Doc can now be acquired from the Companion Locator Terminal.
But what about everyone else? When any of my characters use the CLT, I enter the cutscene but no text comes up so I can't retrieve any of my companions.
Yes, I have already submitted a bug report about it (and a few months ago at that, I think).

Jdast
02.11.2019 , 04:44 PM | #20
Not gonna lie...

Disappointed the Companion 30m / can't figure out LoS bug is not being fixed. For advanced solo play, this is completely debilitating.

/sadDasty