Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Roadmap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dewayne
01.31.2019 , 03:58 AM | #1
are we getting anytime soon?
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

Ylliarus
01.31.2019 , 04:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dewayne View Post
are we getting anytime soon?
I think we'll be getting one sometime soon. I doubt whether it will be released by the end of January, but I bet we'll see one in February. After all, we're due for one and it would be nice to have some transparency as to what will be happening with the game in 2019.
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.

sauceemynx
01.31.2019 , 06:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I think we'll be getting one sometime soon. I doubt whether it will be released by the end of January, but I bet we'll see one in February. After all, we're due for one and it would be nice to have some transparency as to what will be happening with the game in 2019.
Yeah, it's probably all hands on deck for that bug fix coming out in February. Hopefully after that we'll hear more.

LordDarrack
01.31.2019 , 07:38 AM | #4
They are still looking for the Sat Nav.
Good job they are not trying to sell anything here...

Oh wait..........

Be safe
"The Experience of Survival is the key to the Gravity of Love"

SteveTheCynic
01.31.2019 , 09:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
I think we'll be getting one sometime soon. I doubt whether it will be released by the end of January
That's hardly a surprise, since in my time zone, January ends in less than eight hours time.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ivanhedgehog
01.31.2019 , 09:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sauceemynx View Post
Yeah, it's probably all hands on deck for that bug fix coming out in February. Hopefully after that we'll hear more.
I doubt you will see that before march. Anthem releases Feb 22 and they are busy with that. Musco hasnt bothered to say anything about bug fixes in quite a while.

ColorfulCaiques
01.31.2019 , 10:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
I doubt you will see that before march. Anthem releases Feb 22 and they are busy with that. Musco hasnt bothered to say anything about bug fixes in quite a while.
They haven't even addressed the Gearing Under Siege debacle yet.
Don't flatter yourself, EA/BW. I'm just here by the grace of a referral.

ivanhedgehog
01.31.2019 , 10:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ColorfulCaiques View Post
They haven't even addressed the Gearing Under Siege debacle yet.
looking at dev digest, the only guy talking is the guy making the next raid boss, other than that its just maintenance and pvp season.

Savej
01.31.2019 , 11:16 AM | #9
Swtor's 2019 could be very different based on Anthem's hit or miss. A roadmap now would be premature.

TUXs
01.31.2019 , 11:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Swtor's 2019 could be very different based on Anthem's hit or miss. A roadmap now would be premature.
I'm curious...why do you think SWTOR's development hinges on Anthem? SWTOR is already operating a skeleton crew...whether they work from Austin or any other EA branch, doesn't really matter. If Anthem is a success, Bioware/EA invest the profits into Anthem, not SWTOR. If Anthem fails, they move development of SWTOR to some other out of the way studio. I don't see how a roadmap is premature...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)