Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 8 tokens

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

avenger_online
09.04.2018 , 04:49 AM | #1
So season 9 has ended and I still have season 8 tokens, are they getting converted to creds or what, are you guys gonna convert them to the new token? It would be good to know.

chaharbagh
01.30.2019 , 02:59 PM | #2
Same question here.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

EricMusco
01.30.2019 , 05:24 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by avenger_online View Post
So season 9 has ended and I still have season 8 tokens, are they getting converted to creds or what, are you guys gonna convert them to the new token? It would be good to know.
Season 8 tokens will be converted to credits at the same time that Season 9 tokens receive that conversion. That is going to happen in a future update, after 5.10.1.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Storm-Cutter
01.31.2019 , 04:36 AM | #4
DON'T BANK ON IT.

I've given up waiting for my old legacy PvP gear tokens to be converted to credits. IIRC they owed me something like 2M credits. - Though it might have been 2M per character that had max tokens. - anyone recall exactly?

Ok so 2M credits is peanuts these days, but at the time that was still quite a lot of in-game currency.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Eloi_BG
01.31.2019 , 11:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Season 8 tokens will be converted to credits at the same time that Season 9 tokens receive that conversion. That is going to happen in a future update, after 5.10.1.

Thanks!

-eric
Any update on when this 5.10.1 update will happen, I was hoping for Feb 5th but it's looking less likely by the day...
Nemio the Acceptable Player

Rion_Starkiller
01.31.2019 , 12:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
Any update on when this 5.10.1 update will happen, I was hoping for Feb 5th but it's looking less likely by the day...
Me too!

I was really hoping for the new ops boss Hive Queen.

PS - What about Season 7 tokens? Pretty sure I still have those too.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

DavidAtkinson
01.31.2019 , 04:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Me too!

I was really hoping for the new ops boss Hive Queen.

PS - What about Season 7 tokens? Pretty sure I still have those too.
Pretty sad you are actually wanting another boss... like it makes some kind of difference. Yay.... we gonna have another boss to grind for 258 weapons which will probably cost an absurd amount of crystals/piece.

Rion_Starkiller
01.31.2019 , 05:33 PM | #8
Well, I'm in a prog group, so new bosses mean more fun learning the boss. But yeah, I'm sure it'll be fun grinding super-mega-awesome-crystals for 258 weaps once we clear it. 😬
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Eloi_BG
02.01.2019 , 12:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
Pretty sad you are actually wanting another boss... like it makes some kind of difference. Yay.... we gonna have another boss to grind for 258 weapons which will probably cost an absurd amount of crystals/piece.
Are you really complaining about new content? How can a new boss release be sad...

On another note, another day, still no release date news
Nemio the Acceptable Player