Maintenance: January 15th, 2019

EricMusco

For God's sake! I have never ever replied here because I know what kind of incompetent you are and if I continue playing it's because of my friends and guildies but this is unnaceptable. Around the 90% of players have been complaining for weeks about the sharing which is bugged. Last week you gave us the GSF weekly mission (I dont like ships but I would have done it because of the DMC) and is also bugged because wins don't count and it seems that this week we'll have also the same weekly so that means that I've lost 2 DMC on my main and every alter I have.

AND instead of listening to the community and fixing these two major problems that most of the people are 'begging' you to do to make our grinding and farming easier you are fixing a problem in a ***** deco? F*** off!

You should be happy that biofail even patches or fixes anything. Don't worry they don t give a fudge if you are getting the items you are entitled to, just pay and turn a blind eye to all rest

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo.....

It is no longer possible for characters to be left with no Main Story Mission after completing “Inflection Point”.

“Flesh and Steel” will now track kill progress for the entire Operations group on R8-X8 and Kil’Cik as intended.

Characters who reunite with Dark Side Jaesa will no longer have her Influence set to 1. Dark Side Jaesa will once again accept your Companion Gifts.

Characters who acquired Dark Side Jaesa prior to 5.10a have had her Influence rating restored to their pre-5.10 values.

Characters who reunite with Light Side Jaesa on Ossus will no longer receive the Dark Side Jaesa Alliance Alert.

The lightsabers equipped to Darth Malgus and Tau Idair along with the Blaster Rifle equipped to Major Anri are now Bind on Pickup as intended (were Bind on Equip).

The [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal is now available on all days of the week, not just Tuesday.

The Guild Perk “Professional Training” now grants a 5% critical rate for Crew Skills as intended.

Players will no longer see odd and in some cases blocking behavior, such as doors improperly locking, in Flashpoint and Operation encounters.

When will Inflection point bug be fixed so we can summon Major anro and actually do the story ? Or will it be fixed in February ?

Sooo.....

It is no longer possible for characters to be left with no Main Story Mission after completing “Inflection Point”.

“Flesh and Steel” will now track kill progress for the entire Operations group on R8-X8 and Kil’Cik as intended.

Characters who reunite with Dark Side Jaesa will no longer have her Influence set to 1. Dark Side Jaesa will once again accept your Companion Gifts.

Characters who acquired Dark Side Jaesa prior to 5.10a have had her Influence rating restored to their pre-5.10 values.

Characters who reunite with Light Side Jaesa on Ossus will no longer receive the Dark Side Jaesa Alliance Alert.

The lightsabers equipped to Darth Malgus and Tau Idair along with the Blaster Rifle equipped to Major Anri are now Bind on Pickup as intended (were Bind on Equip).

The [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal is now available on all days of the week, not just Tuesday.

The Guild Perk “Professional Training” now grants a 5% critical rate for Crew Skills as intended.

Players will no longer see odd and in some cases blocking behavior, such as doors improperly locking, in Flashpoint and Operation encounters.

When will Inflection point bug be fixed so we can summon Major anro and actually do the story ? Or will it be fixed in February ?

These aren't the notes from today, they're from a couple weeks ago, 5.10a. Today's patch will be 5.10b and isn't finished yet

This is disgusting. Siriusly we have to wait till febuary till the quest sharing will gets fixed? are you insane?

You guys should be fiered ASAP. Literraly there is so much bugs in teh game that i bet even a private sevre would work way better this sheet. The large decorations are also bugged, tyton holocron and others as well. 6 hours of maintance for this nothing basicly? Realy? Just leav your jobs guys already. Not to mention the maintances are always in primetime in EU and on USA as well, why not chnage it to midnight till 8 am those maintance times? so everyone can play in daytime? zero logic. there is no mmo on teh world who does its maintance in prime time...

i am so sick of this sheet. Dont forget, you only have money becasue we pay the subbfees, and micro transactions, witouth us your game were already died out ages ago. And dont forget you can be replacable.

Edited by YodaUnrea

This is disgusting. Siriusly we have to wait till febuary till the quest sharing will gets fixed? are you insane?

You guys should be fiered ASAP. Literraly there is so much bugs in teh game that i bet even a private sevre would work way better this sheet. The large decorations are also bugged, tyton holocron and others as well. 6 hours of maintance for this nothing basicly? Realy? Just leav your jobs guys already. Not to mention the maintances are always in primetime in EU and on USA as well, why not chnage it to midnight till 8 am those maintance times? so everyone can play in daytime? zero logic. there is no mmo on teh world who does its maintance in prime time...

i am so sick of this sheet. Dont forget, you only have money becasue we pay the subbfees, and micro transactions, witouth us your game were already died out ages ago. And dont forget you can be replacable.

Dude, chill out a bit

Correct! Season 10 will end in February. We are working on the blog with with tier breakdowns, rewards, etc. Expect it to be published in the next few weeks.

-eric

If there is a problem with the GSF weekly you need to remove it until it's fixed. You're robbing people of their gear progression otherwise.

So any patch notes already? I mean I'm downloading the patch now but can't find any patch notes for update 5.10b.

I said it earlier; Lord P'tach is in a strop :rolleyes: Or he has no idea what is actually being fixed today so is hiding in a bunker until maintenance is over :D