Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Iheaca
01.05.2019 , 04:49 AM | #5791
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Yeah, both of the Jaesas. My warrior is so happy right now!
Lol, how did you manage to have both?
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Goreshaga
01.05.2019 , 05:19 AM | #5792
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
I think it's a bug that granted both LS and DS AA

Paulsutherland
01.05.2019 , 06:15 AM | #5793
I think you need to have picked LS Jaesa on Nal Hutta ... then when you finish Ossus you'll have the alliance alert for both Though I could have sworn I picked Dark Side.

Make sure you don't kill the Jedi on Ossus though otherwise LS Jaesa won't romance you.

DuskIsNotAmused
01.12.2019 , 07:06 AM | #5794
-Deadpool stealth walk- ^^' -stitch voice- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Iheaca
01.12.2019 , 08:53 AM | #5795
Hey Dusk What's up?
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

DuskIsNotAmused
01.12.2019 , 09:39 AM | #5796
Hey Dusk What's up?
My shame for inattentive thread attendance XD I've said before if I'm active in game I tend to be really inactive in forum ^^'
Which is a shame because I really do like it here (Who'd have thought that I would actually like some or the social/multiplayer aspects of TOR - My inner single-player is curiously silent on the subject).

Have something like 13 pages to catch up on though ^^' Still nice to see familiar faces (unfamiliar faces too, just less of a surprise factor there- cannot expect, and so be surprised by what I don't know. mores the Pity.)

Had a pause this morning (in the ever gripping drive to actually achieve something -blinks-Edit: Clarification - Despite the intent focus on SWTOR I have yet to complete the game twice _ ), So wanted to poke my head in here, after all it's been a while since I've annoyed you all .
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Seireeni
01.12.2019 , 11:38 AM | #5797
I kind of want to comment here just because it was nice seeing this thread bumped up, but I actually have nothing of value to say.

Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
Edit: Clarification - Despite the intent focus on SWTOR I have yet to complete the game twice _ ),
Uhhh we gotta fix that someday soon
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

DuskIsNotAmused
01.12.2019 , 12:07 PM | #5798
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
I kind of want to comment here just because it was nice seeing this thread bumped up, but I actually have nothing of value to say.

Uhhh we gotta fix that someday soon
-Bangs head against convenient surface-

Iheaca
01.12.2019 , 12:41 PM | #5799
Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
Had a pause this morning (in the ever gripping drive to actually achieve something -blinks-Edit: Clarification - Despite the intent focus on SWTOR I have yet to complete the game twice _ ), So wanted to poke my head in here, after all it's been a while since I've annoyed you all .
I have not yet made it through KOTET and the following chapters with any other character than Nyx either, but I can soon proudly say that I finished every class story. :P

I have been concentrating on attempting Master Mode Flashpoints with another friend and our two Arcanns . We love it so much when they bravely die for us. Decorating my Nar Shaddaa stronghold has been my other activity lately. It is starting to look nice.

Goreshaga
01.12.2019 , 12:51 PM | #5800
I have not yet made it through KOTET and the following chapters with any other character than Nyx either, but I can soon proudly say that I finished every class story. :P

I have been concentrating on attempting Master Mode Flashpoints with another friend and our two Arcanns . We love it so much when they bravely die for us. Decorating my Nar Shaddaa stronghold has been my other activity lately. It is starting to look nice.
I'va finished KOTFEET with every class except smuggler and JC ^^

I laughed more than i should have, poor Arcanns

As for me i'm trying to get the resilient warden armor set for my SW romancing Arcann to HC that this armor was Arcann's gift for her
But that thing is damn expensive on the GTN and i don't have enough CC to buy it on the CM