Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MasterLove
01.07.2019 , 11:30 PM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by Dogzard View Post
So, this sober Irishman walks out of a pub....
I would believe in Santa Claus before I'd believe an Irishman walked out of a pub sober.

kittiesrule
01.07.2019 , 11:31 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterLove View Post
I would believe in Santa Claus before I'd believe an Irishman walked out of a pub sober.
Sober Irish men are like sith that don't have at least one sadistic temper tantrum. Just doesn't happen.

bncsmom
01.07.2019 , 11:31 PM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by raellin View Post
Read the first few got tired of nothing after awhile, but cool to know it's a different team tho.
There's an easy way to read them all with little effort. Next to Musco's name in his post will be a link that reads: "Next Dev Post" or similar, if there's a new Dev post available. You just click on it and it'll take you later in the thread so you can read it.

Dogzard
01.07.2019 , 11:32 PM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterLove View Post
Wait... Santa isn't real? But... But I have a Christmas speeder and snowballs and everything....
People were made to be loved, things were made to be used.
The problem with the world is things are being loved and people are being used.

I would rather be damned by my honesty than caged by my lies.

MasterLove
01.07.2019 , 11:32 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by kittiesrule View Post
Sober Irish men are like sith that don't have at least one sadistic temper tantrum. Just doesn't happen.
Yup, more mythical than Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth fairy combined

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 11:33 PM | #636 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Bolosama View Post
but what if Eric took one look at the clock and decided **** it im going home, wrote you all a sweet message about how severe the issue is and called it a day well never know.

so im with that guy, lets all go n make a thread to bash em in case

teamwork on 3
Technically, I am at home... Fancy technology to work remote and all that.

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much info as possible until we get things back online .

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

XaatXuun
01.07.2019 , 11:34 PM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by SheepSol View Post
Hey incase you guys didnt know the servers are down and it doesnt appear to be letting me join
not all of them, I can still play on the Forum server

foliplopi
01.07.2019 , 11:34 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by Talinis View Post
Eric,

We just had someone in our guild who lives in Chile (country) who was able to login and says was able to retrieve the server list 30 minutes ago. However, no one else in our guild can login so she's thinking maybe it has something to do with her being in Chile.

Thought you might like to know.
I'm from Chile and I still can't login the game

Moste
01.07.2019 , 11:34 PM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Technically, I am at home... Fancy technology to work remote and all that.

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much info as possible until we get things back online .

-eric
*passes Eric a cold one, and orders pizza for the team*

turbomagnus
01.07.2019 , 11:35 PM | #640
Quote: Originally Posted by bncsmom View Post
There's an easy way to read them all with little effort. Next to Musco's name in his post will be a link that reads: "Next Dev Post" or similar, if there's a new Dev post available. You just click on it and it'll take you later in the thread so you can read it.
Or just use the 'Dev Tracker' feature...

As to Santa Claus and sober Irishmen, well; we all know that most Irish are at least part leprechaun and so fae, much like Santa, so if an Irishman believes in Santa, then wouldn't Santa believe in sober Irishmen?