Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kittiesrule
01.07.2019 , 10:59 PM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by elspethfire View Post
ummm i live inteh USA and i cant get into the game the server list is blank i cant click on anything what is going on ??
Yep, this has been going on for several hours now, with no end in sight. Find something else to fill your time, possibly until tomorrow. Patience is key, as much as this annoys me lol

Everrgreen
01.07.2019 , 10:59 PM | #562
Quote: Originally Posted by elspethfire View Post
ummm i live inteh USA and i cant get into the game the server list is blank i cant click on anything what is going on ??
Welcome to the blackout party

Use my referral link to sign up and get a FREE Preferred Friends Bundle
and 7 Free Days of Subscription!

TrixxieTriss
01.07.2019 , 10:59 PM | #563
Quote: Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
How is wanting compensation unreasonable? I am not able to play a game that I have paid for.
If you want compensation, maybe try your luck in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=958952

PSA: Musco said.....

WerewolfX
01.07.2019 , 11:00 PM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by Dogzard View Post
Wait, wait, wait... seriously???????????? You need to look up Fallout 76 then. Or Bethesda and their Creation Club failure... or Sony Online Entertainment's epic failure for payment information that shut down Star Wars Galaxies... oh, god, I can seriously keep going with this list of 'biggest BS since the MMORPG industry began'
what about squre charging people who deactivated their FFXI accounts monthly?

MasterNightstar
01.07.2019 , 11:00 PM | #565
Quote: Originally Posted by KormiCznew View Post
I'm giggling to myself by the sheer stupidity of people asking for compensation for 1 day of down time. If there are 30 days in a month and your subscription is $15 then a day is worth $.50... would you like cash or a check?
Going on 4 hours now with no servers listed, assuming it takes 2 more hours..I would like My 12.5 cents of lost game time to be donated to https://www.quora.com/Phrase-Definit...t-is-nerd-rage.
Proud Member of Squadron 1020 and 367
and Pre-order 7-21-11

digimass
01.07.2019 , 11:00 PM | #566
obviously this is a serious issue they do not have the ability to diagnose and fix at this time properly, I wonder how the patch will go. No rollbacks k....not that is matters for everyone posting here.

cadencepulse
01.07.2019 , 11:00 PM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
How is wanting compensation unreasonable? I am not able to play a game that I have paid for.

Do you make a habit out of insulting people whose money helps keep this game alive?
When the game has been down for 12 hours then you will be 25 cents out of pocket. Is 25 cents going to be such a big deal--really? And MY money also helps pay to keep this game alive and I am not screaming for compensation.

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 11:01 PM | #568 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is still digging away on the issue. It has turned out to be a fairly severe issue which is why it is taking as long as it is. We appreciate your continued patience, hopefully I will have more details or an ETA to pass on soon, but there isn't one currently.

Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Everrgreen
01.07.2019 , 11:01 PM | #569
Quote: Originally Posted by KormiCznew View Post
So true... I'm reminded of a quote...

-A failure of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...
words to live by

Use my referral link to sign up and get a FREE Preferred Friends Bundle
and 7 Free Days of Subscription!

Dogzard
01.07.2019 , 11:01 PM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is still digging away on the issue. It has turned out to be a fairly severe issue which is why it is taking as long as it is. We appreciate your continued patience, hopefully I will have more details or an ETA to pass on soon, but there isn't one currently.

Thanks all.

-eric
Thank you for the update, Eric. Again, you and tech team are very much appreciated.
People were made to be loved, things were made to be used.
The problem with the world is things are being loved and people are being used.

I would rather be damned by my honesty than caged by my lies.