Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
01.07.2019 , 09:52 PM | #401
It'll be fine.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Dogzard
01.07.2019 , 09:52 PM | #402
Quote: Originally Posted by kittiesrule View Post
So... excuse me for not being very intelligent when it comes to techy stuff... what exactly is the problem? Like I know I can't log on, and yet there are people playing. I'm guessing it isn't something a server restart would correct?
Darth Furrball, the Sith hamster sorcerer, has taken it upon itself to murder it's competition. There was a Jawa in the lunchroom that was chased all the way to his double parked sandcrawler. The aforementioned smuggler and bounty hunter have not yet arrived with the rancor holo to put the updates (the womp rats and mynoks that will replace the dead hamsters) in their places. And, due to Darth Furrball, the techs are having a time removing the problem. In a nutshell.
People were made to be loved, things were made to be used.
The problem with the world is things are being loved and people are being used.

I would rather be damned by my honesty than caged by my lies.

DarthEnrique
01.07.2019 , 09:53 PM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by Halfzipp View Post
Its called patience. People getting pissy because the servers arent showing up isnt going to make them magically appear.
I am a grown man, I do as I please, three hours is being plenty of patience now shoo.
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 09:53 PM | #404 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonthoriann View Post
So does maintenance still happen in roughly 9ish mins?
Maintenance starts in approximately 9 hours and 7 minutes from now.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordBladewind
01.07.2019 , 09:53 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by Adrianillom View Post
I'm torn. I've been awake 22 hours now. Do I nap for a few and hope that the servers aren't just back up, but there will be enough people awake to get some more conquest done? Or do I stay up and keep waiting? Decisions decisions...

-left eyeball spasms repeatedly-
Just take a nap. It's not worth it at this point.

Wopr
01.07.2019 , 09:53 PM | #406
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct! Right now there is an issue which is causing the server select screen to not populate the server list. Anyone new logging in is seeing no servers to select, so they can't get into the game. For anyone who is already in the game, as long as they don't log out, they are covered and can keep playing.

-eric
So..is this a Fake Server List that we are seeing?
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?

XaatXuun
01.07.2019 , 09:53 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by kittiesrule View Post
So... excuse me for not being very intelligent when it comes to techy stuff... what exactly is the problem? Like I know I can't log on, and yet there are people playing. I'm guessing it isn't something a server restart would correct?
those still playing were logged in before the login issue. that servers are up, just the login is not letting new logins, it's broke, well the login is fix, but there are no servers to select

did that help ?

Reno_Tarshil
01.07.2019 , 09:54 PM | #408
Also:

Hi, Eric!
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

MasterLove
01.07.2019 , 09:54 PM | #409
Quote: Originally Posted by Dogzard View Post
Darth Furrball, the Sith hamster sorcerer, has taken it upon itself to murder it's competition. There was a Jawa in the lunchroom that was chased all the way to his double parked sandcrawler. The aforementioned smuggler and bounty hunter have not yet arrived with the rancor holo to put the updates (the womp rats and mynoks that will replace the dead hamsters) in their places. And, due to Darth Furrball, the techs are having a time removing the problem. In a nutshell.
Love it

kittiesrule
01.07.2019 , 09:54 PM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct! Right now there is an issue which is causing the server select screen to not populate the server list. Anyone new logging in is seeing no servers to select, so they can't get into the game. For anyone who is already in the game, as long as they don't log out, they are covered and can keep playing.

-eric
Actually Eric, I had a different issue. I never got in the game to see the server list. I got stopped at the launcher. It said that the login service was unavailable.