Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

XaatXuun
01.07.2019 , 09:48 PM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by AureliaSulis View Post
This is the most active the forums have been in...well, forever.
yeah I can't keep up on 2 post, by the time I'm caught up on one, the other has added 2 pages

maybe I should change how many post per page

kittiesrule
01.07.2019 , 09:48 PM | #392
So... excuse me for not being very intelligent when it comes to techy stuff... what exactly is the problem? Like I know I can't log on, and yet there are people playing. I'm guessing it isn't something a server restart would correct?

Loki_
01.07.2019 , 09:49 PM | #393
Maybe this problem solving chart will help your sys admin guy

https://imgur.com/a/iMTUEwz

Emileez
01.07.2019 , 09:49 PM | #394
Hi I'm wondering if the login service is still unavailable. I tried logging in earlier only to find that the screen is still blank. Are the Devs still working on this issue?

kittiesrule
01.07.2019 , 09:50 PM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by Emileez View Post
Hi I'm wondering if the login service is still unavailable. I tried logging in earlier only to find that the screen is still blank. Are the Devs still working on this issue?
It is. They say they're working on it. Hope it's up soon...

WerewolfX
01.07.2019 , 09:51 PM | #396
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I donít know about that. Has anyone checked with Harry Potter. He liked to get pissy to get things done.
No Harry just liked getting pissy, it was shear luck it got stuff done

OwenBrooks
01.07.2019 , 09:51 PM | #397
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Apologies for any confusion, that is a fair point. Those pages are automated to reflect the status of the servers. Technically, all of our servers are available and there are people online and playing. The issue is only for new logins.

I will see if there is a way we can reflect that information better on those pages to avoid issues like this in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

-eric
Eric

Answers HQ has a Known Information and Current Alerts thread
stickied at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...ld-republic-en this can and is updated by Swtor CS that are there

Gonthoriann
01.07.2019 , 09:51 PM | #398
So does maintenance still happen in roughly 9ish mins?

DarthEnrique
01.07.2019 , 09:52 PM | #399
Quote: Originally Posted by cardboardbullet View Post
pull the cartridge out and blow the dust out of it. You're welcome
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 09:52 PM | #400 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by kittiesrule View Post
So... excuse me for not being very intelligent when it comes to techy stuff... what exactly is the problem? Like I know I can't log on, and yet there are people playing. I'm guessing it isn't something a server restart would correct?
You are correct! Right now there is an issue which is causing the server select screen to not populate the server list. Anyone new logging in is seeing no servers to select, so they can't get into the game. For anyone who is already in the game, as long as they don't log out, they are covered and can keep playing.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]