Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Omargbo
01.07.2019 , 09:19 PM | #321
Ques in Blizzard Logic

"Don't you guys have cell phones?"

BHunterBuffy
01.07.2019 , 09:19 PM | #322
Alright, in full withdrawal now, fix it now or the JAWA GET ITS!! A NEW 3rd EYE!! ...stop the pain! fix it please..it hurts!!
Merc - Launch Day Participant

Moste
01.07.2019 , 09:20 PM | #323
Reading this thread, I feel like Nolan North mumbling crazily, playing Burger Time, while Troy Baker stares at the camera in horror.

What is going happen?!?

Dogzard
01.07.2019 , 09:20 PM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Wopr View Post
Woooottt!! Clemson is winning beating Alabama
Oh god... someone else is watching that game. My brother saw this post and told me to remind you that the game is not yet over. I, personally, am not a sports fan, but he's a 'Bama fanatic.
People were made to be loved, things were made to be used.
The problem with the world is things are being loved and people are being used.

I would rather be damned by my honesty than caged by my lies.

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 09:20 PM | #325 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Would it be faster at this point to just run the patch update?
You mean the maintenance? That is a set of specific, scheduled work for that time window (which technically is just some back-end work, not a patch). Tonight's issues are more of the "unexpected and unscheduled" variety. It is different teams/people then what is planned for tomorrow.

Although we always do our best to minimize any and all downtime you experience, unfortunately, this isn't something we can combine.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Skylancer
01.07.2019 , 09:21 PM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I do enjoy that this thread is devolving into insanity, I appreciate all of you .

The team is still digging into the blank server select screen, we greatly appreciate all of your patience this evening. The team is working to get everything up and running again as fast as possible.

-eric
Please fire your QC team. After 8 years of putting up with bugs/memory leaks/crashes/servers down/login down etc. it's obvious they are cluless and worthless.
The few of us left who pay to play this game have lost all patience at this point. None of this is acceptable for hour let alone going on five hours plus now.
Gaerett Future Sith Warrior

Taurgaunt Future Jedi Knight

NarfHerder
01.07.2019 , 09:22 PM | #327
Hello IT.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

DarthEnrique
01.07.2019 , 09:22 PM | #328
You mean the maintenance? That is a set of specific, scheduled work for that time window (which technically is just some back-end work, not a patch). Tonight's issues are more of the "unexpected and unscheduled" variety. It is different teams/people then what is planned for tomorrow.

Although we always do our best to minimize any and all downtime you experience, unfortunately, this isn't something we can combine.

-eric
3 hours is minimizing down time?
Trying to help my friend Ultimatedshadow out, please click his referral link. Thanks. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YzVTH

LordBladewind
01.07.2019 , 09:22 PM | #329
Quote: Originally Posted by Moste View Post
Reading this thread, I feel like Nolan North mumbling crazily, playing Burger Time, while Troy Baker stares at the camera in horror.

What is going happen?!?
A certain president shut down the server list along with the government....

VelvetSanity
01.07.2019 , 09:23 PM | #330

-eric
Blizz tried to do the update for you, didnít he?
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twiílek Sith Sorceress