Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The login service is currently unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Halfzipp
01.07.2019 , 08:27 PM | #201
I was just able to log in but the server list is still empty.. Ugh, I was online and everything was going well and then stupidly logged off to get food.. Never eating again.. lol

CaptRogue
01.07.2019 , 08:27 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by NapFloridian View Post
Guys,

the Authentication server is back up BUT, no Server list... issue is still not resolved.

Please Admins, we need an update, if at all possible.

Thanks, a paying player.
Um check above Dev post. Eric's already acknowledged this. lol No ETA, but they are on it.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

EricMusco
01.07.2019 , 08:28 PM | #203 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRapheus View Post
here's a what if... what if the error message is back up cuz they hit a hard restart to their servers, and this is actually progress to impliment their fix?
Not exact but on the right track. That error popping back up is part of the team working through some possible fixes. Don't be surprised if you see weird things like that pop-up while they are in troubleshoot mode .

More updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Deathsus
01.07.2019 , 08:29 PM | #204
5 hours with no results You guys empathizing with the Gov shut down or just being your normal flakey dev team you always are?

Moste
01.07.2019 , 08:29 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Not exact but on the right track. That error popping back up is part of the team working through some possible fixes. Don't be surprised if you see weird things like that pop-up while they are in troubleshoot mode .

-eric
Thanks for the updates!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
01.07.2019 , 08:30 PM | #206
I'm online just fine

Wopr
01.07.2019 , 08:31 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

-eric
Just tell the Network guys free Pizza and Rockstars for the night.
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?

Reducio
01.07.2019 , 08:31 PM | #208
still broke here....
"love the lost, Find the Fallen"
GET TRAPPED | Join the #TRAPARMY

LordRapheus
01.07.2019 , 08:31 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathsus View Post
5 hours with no results You guys empathizing with the Gov shut down or just being your normal flakey dev team you always are?
now yer getting mean. Switch gears to silly, and you'll be in the same spirit as the rest of us.
Experience is a cruel teacher. First comes the final exam, and the lessons come after.
Hiking gives an important life lesson. If you wish to see farther, climb to a higher vantage point.
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/JpFSYK

Fiftynineminute
01.07.2019 , 08:31 PM | #210
And if I'm lucky enough to get in... the server list is still not there at 7:28 PM 1/7/2019, (mountain time zone- as in Albuquerque/Denver/ Pueblo parts of Texas and such