Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game customer service questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
In-game customer service questions

Dulamin
12.30.2011 , 11:45 PM | #1
Hello. I had some questions regarding in-game customer service. Specifically what can they do and when can they do it? I ask this because I've submitted four in game help requests for four issues and three bug reports. Six of them have been closed, one remains open. In every case except for the first, which was pretty much the same thing just with more words, I received the following response:

Quote:
<Date here> SWTOR CSR: Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid <Name here> and I have received your transmission.

We would like to thank you for the report you have submitted to us, we have passed this information onto one of our specialized teams who will investigate.

We thank you for the invaluable information you have provided.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid <Name here>

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
Now for the bug reports that seems an appropriate response. You submit the report, the CSR, if it is a person responding and not a automated message, forwards it to whatever teams are responsible for squashing said bug. But when I'm submitting a ticket asking for help in dealing with an issue I've run into and get such a response? That just feels like I'm getting blown off, that me and my issue aren't important and I should just deal with it. I understand you guys are swamped but is it so hard to ask for a little courtesy by having a CSR actually make a personal response, even if it is to say that they cannot currently help with the issue?

So I suppose my questions are these:

1: Are CSRs currently capable of helping people with issues, aside from stuck problems?

2:If they are capable of helping people am I just having bad luck with a particular CSR (the droid name has been the same in each message) or even an automated response?

3: If it is an automated response then how do I ensure my ticket will actually make it past the automated system and be reviewed by a person?

I suppose that's all for now. Thank you for your consideration.