Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Maintenance and Fixes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Maintenance and Fixes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kodrac
12.18.2018 , 02:46 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by dewayne View Post
have you done the natrhema fp, i believe you get after that
Nope, just have to complete KOTET chapter 9. I never ran my smuggler through anything after that.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
I’d find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

Batwer
12.18.2018 , 04:47 PM | #112
What about tomorrow?
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

EricMusco
12.18.2018 , 05:04 PM | #113 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We will not be pushing the patch tomorrow. There are still a few issues we are working through and so we would like to take another day. I will provide updates tomorrow, but we are now aiming for Thursday. More details to come.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rrusalka
12.18.2018 , 05:29 PM | #114
Thursday sounds good same day we get Paxton and the Bonus starts. Please don't mess up either of those.

DarthNillard
12.18.2018 , 06:19 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
How about Mods and Enhancements being piece bound. Surely you didn't intend this did you?
This needs to be fixed NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthNillard
12.18.2018 , 06:20 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We will not be pushing the patch tomorrow. There are still a few issues we are working through and so we would like to take another day. I will provide updates tomorrow, but we are now aiming for Thursday. More details to come.

-eric
Serious question: how do any of the devs at Bioware still have jobs? You perpetually give us broken things, then can't even fix the broken things in a reasonable amount of time. Every other job in America has accountability besides Bioware SW Devs. The guy on fries at McDonalds gets fired the 3rd time he messes up the fries....

KendraP
12.18.2018 , 07:28 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
Serious question: how do any of the devs at Bioware still have jobs? You perpetually give us broken things, then can't even fix the broken things in a reasonable amount of time. Every other job in America has accountability besides Bioware SW Devs. The guy on fries at McDonalds gets fired the 3rd time he messes up the fries....
Hahaha as much as I'd like to agree, i think the incompetence is mixed with a fair dose of low manning. If this forum had a like button, you'd have mine though!

Seriously, Musco, at this point I find nyself asking what you guys will get right.

LordDarrack
12.18.2018 , 08:04 PM | #118
Quote:
Yeah, that's what professional companies usually do, and companies who don't lack money and manpower. :-/
Not an excuse for them: EA Revenue: $5.150 billion USD (2018)

Be safe
"The Experience of Survival is the key to the Gravity of Love"

TrixxieTriss
12.18.2018 , 08:15 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Can you please confirm the mods/enhancements/barrels and hilts being slot locked to specific gear will be fixed or changed.
If not, can you at least confirm with us if it is a bug or intended,
If intended, can you please explain the rationale behind this decision as this isn’t what players are use to and it removes the ability to min max our characters to our preferred play style.

TrixxieTriss
12.18.2018 , 08:17 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
I’d prefer them to take another day or three to fix this before they go on holidays for 4-5 weeks. If they leave it broken for that long it will be it for me.