Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Maintenance and Fixes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Maintenance and Fixes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.17.2018 , 03:31 PM | #61 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Eloi_BG View Post
Anything on the set bonus issues (old one and new one not stacking correctly)
The team is actively investigating this right now. If it is working that way it is definitely not intended. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

McBaal
12.17.2018 , 03:36 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick update on maintenance. It is not going to happen tomorrow, we are tentatively aiming for Wednesday but it will depend on how our testing goes. In addition to the changes I highlighted in my original post we are also looking to address some of the weirdness / blockers that has appeared in encounters through FPs and Ops around the game.

I will pass on more info as I have it tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thanks for the update. Will the double CXP event affected by this? Does this mean that the servers will be down eventually during the event?

Screaming_Ziva
12.17.2018 , 03:43 PM | #63
The team is actively investigating this right now. If it is working that way it is definitely not intended. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric
How about Mods and Enhancements being piece bound. Surely you didn't intend this did you?
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

cfmscotland
12.17.2018 , 04:02 PM | #64
I got two Andronikos on my companion and contact list who I can both summon. One from the Alliance Mission and the other the original from my class story drop out of contact.

Romeugues
12.17.2018 , 04:05 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
How about Mods and Enhancements being piece bound. Surely you didn't intend this did you?
^^^^^

XhrisShan
12.17.2018 , 04:11 PM | #66
Hey folks,

Quick update on maintenance. It is not going to happen tomorrow, we are tentatively aiming for Wednesday but it will depend on how our testing goes. In addition to the changes I highlighted in my original post we are also looking to address some of the weirdness / blockers that has appeared in encounters through FPs and Ops around the game.

I will pass on more info as I have it tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

-eric
A few questions:
  • Can you add the Masterwork vendors to the fleet and make the masterwork crystals legacybound? What if we want to gear up toons for whom we don't have time to play through all the story content or are unwilling to skip it just to get to Ossus? We could always gear up without having to play through story content before; why should this change now?
  • Will this fix the first Imperial Ossus story mission not granting
    Spoiler
    after the introductory cutscene, thereby preventing advancing the mission? A few of my guildmates have been getting that bug and it's frustrating not being able to get reputation, crystals etc. right now.
Don't mind me

obek_kwae
12.17.2018 , 04:12 PM | #67

-eric
Anything for people who cannot summon Major Anri and are therefore locked out of the content?

*edit to add: I have had a ticket in for days now that's not been acknowledged let alone answered.

SteveTheCynic
12.17.2018 , 04:34 PM | #68
In addition to the changes I highlighted in my original post we are also looking to address some of the weirdness / blockers that has appeared in encounters through FPs and Ops around the game.
Does that include the weird weirdness around companions, especially ranged ones, where they won't follow you correctly during fights?

(Footnote: melee characters with melee companions are marginally better off than any other combination, and the worst is melee characters with ranged companions. Doing the Zenta fight in the Copero FP on a Mara was ... painful, since Raina Temple develops a bad case of nails(1), and won't *move* to keep being able to heal me. Fortunately, when you put her on Passive, the nails disappear and she will chase after you.)

(1) Large ones, hammered through her feet into the ground, preventing her from moving.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ultimarb
12.17.2018 , 04:35 PM | #69

-eric
common, i reported that twice on pts forum....
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English

KendraP
12.17.2018 , 05:54 PM | #70
Who's surprised? Anyone?

Seriously Musco, you may as well just come out and say "we'll attempt to fix the game breaking bugs by christmas, but might not get around to it before February. May the force be with you, and keep giving us money to keep this game on life support."