Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New News Article: Jedi Under Siege: State of the Galaxy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New News Article: Jedi Under Siege: State of the Galaxy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CharlesBoyd
12.03.2018 , 11:35 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

For those who are interested in a bit more info on the current affairs of the galaxy as we head into Update 5.10: Jedi Under Siege, Lana Beniko has prepared an intelligence summary on that very subject! Click here to read the full article.

Thank you all for your patience while we put this together. If you have any future story article requests, feel free to share them! I know that an updated timeline of events over the last few expansions is much requested, for instance

See you all on Ossus very soon!
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Paulsutherland
12.03.2018 , 11:41 AM | #2
Uhhh ... anything about the Chiss? Jadus? Nathema? If we left Theron to die on Nathema will the planet 'heal' him and if so can I 'use' Nathema in my endless quest to save Darth Marr? EDIT: and Vaylin.

JakRoanin
12.03.2018 , 11:44 AM | #3
Cool!

Khaleg
12.03.2018 , 12:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Hey folks!

For those who are interested in a bit more info on the current affairs of the galaxy as we head into Update 5.10: Jedi Under Siege, Lana Beniko has prepared an intelligence summary on that very subject! Click here to read the full article.

Thank you all for your patience while we put this together. If you have any future story article requests, feel free to share them! I know that an updated timeline of events over the last few expansions is much requested, for instance

Hi Charles,

in case you don't know that yet (and since this is live for 2 or 3 days already and still wasn't fixed until now I guess you don't), you guys majorly messed up the German version, especially the path decision boxes (they are identical) and also where they lead to, then in addition double text passages and whatnot else. Someone should proofread this, at least now after releasing it. :-)

regards
Frank
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

EricMusco
12.03.2018 , 01:21 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaleg View Post
Hi Charles,

in case you don't know that yet (and since this is live for 2 or 3 days already and still wasn't fixed until now I guess you don't), you guys majorly messed up the German version, especially the path decision boxes (they are identical) and also where they lead to, then in addition double text passages and whatnot else. Someone should proofread this, at least now after releasing it. :-)

regards
Frank
Appreciate the heads up, I'll pass it onto the team to get corrected.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
12.03.2018 , 01:57 PM | #6
Hey folks!

Slow poke. I already saw it and let my guild and a few others know. (lol)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Lunafox
12.03.2018 , 02:01 PM | #7

If you have any future story article requests, feel free to share them!
Interesting article. How about Theron's viewpoint on how things are? Or some letters, or a journal/log entry on what's going through his mind. Impending marriage and all.
💥The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!💥

JakRoanin
12.03.2018 , 02:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by lunafox View Post
interesting article. How about theron's viewpoint on how things are? or some letters, or a journal/log entry on what's going through his mind. Impending marriage and all.
yes yes

TUXs
12.03.2018 , 02:06 PM | #9
Good update! Enjoyable read 👍
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Khaleg
12.03.2018 , 02:08 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Appreciate the heads up, I'll pass it onto the team to get corrected.

-eric

You're welcome Eric. It's not that bad as I described I guess, it was just confusing but the double text passages/headlines seem to exist on purpose now after I had a second look. BUT the path decision boxes are definitely identical and that is not intended of course. I would still proofread it all nevertheless.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude