Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Perks in 5.10

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ultimarb
11.14.2018 , 01:45 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Your quote doesnít really express anything I was trying to say. So Iím not sure why even used it.
What we canít do at the moment and would like to do is participate in planetary invasions, which we canít because the cost of the guild ship is restrictive.
Even with the cost reduction to 15,000,000, it will still be more than what my guild can afford. Which means we still wonít be able to participate in planetary invasions or these new guild perks.
All we are asking for is a cheaper price so that people can more easily get the basics needed to participate.
Holy...please what are you doing that you cant afford to pay 15,000,000 creds? If you cant afford this amount of credits, there is no value for your guild to participate in conquest. you won't complete any yield.

Since you're a pvp player. you get 20k a match per player. that's 80k for a full group. you do maybe ten matches an evening. thats 800k plus 4x 40k for both daily. 960k for just doing pvp matches. that's two weeks of HUGE GRIND for 4 people.
do tatooine heroic quests during time in q with your full group. thats at least 400k per player in less than 30 minutes.
you'll get your shiny "made in china" 15mio guildship in less than a week.
there are no arguments in 5.9/5.10 to not have 15,000,000 credits to spend

Totemdancer
11.14.2018 , 02:31 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by ultimarb View Post
Holy...please what are you doing that you cant afford to pay 15,000,000 creds? If you cant afford this amount of credits, there is no value for your guild to participate in conquest. you won't complete any yield.

Since you're a pvp player. you get 20k a match per player. that's 80k for a full group. you do maybe ten matches an evening. thats 800k plus 4x 40k for both daily. 960k for just doing pvp matches. that's two weeks of HUGE GRIND for 4 people.
do tatooine heroic quests during time in q with your full group. thats at least 400k per player in less than 30 minutes.
you'll get your shiny "made in china" 15mio guildship in less than a week.
there are no arguments in 5.9/5.10 to not have 15,000,000 credits to spend
As Iíve said in 2 other posts now, whatís good for some people isnít good for others.
So please donít condescend and tell us there is no value in us participating in conquest,
There are plenty of other expenses in the game that eat into our credits.

ultimarb
11.14.2018 , 02:39 AM | #73
As Iíve said in 2 other posts now, whatís good for some people isnít good for others.
So please donít condescend and tell us there is no value in us participating in conquest,
There are plenty of other expenses in the game that eat into our credits.
argumentations with you is a waste of time....just...your guild is the only laziest bunch who cant afford 15,000,000 credits. just think about it

TalleraLane
11.14.2018 , 10:25 AM | #74
So family small run guilds are.........?

Disappointed by this. Others have mentioned small guilds and why it's so unfair to them. I don't really feel the need to say these reasons again. I do agree with all of them.

casirabit
11.14.2018 , 11:44 AM | #75
Per the stream today, guild ships will only be 8 million. Not a very high amount so hopefully this will help those that have said 15 million was too high.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

EricMusco
11.14.2018 , 02:09 PM | #76 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Some updates from the stream today that I wanted to ensure were posted here as updates:
  • The cost for Guild Ships in 5.10 will be 8 million (down from 15 million we originally stated)
  • Stat perks will no longer work for Master Mode Operations (in addition to not working in PvP content)
  • One quick clarification on how the stat perks actually work. The "abilities" which perks grant to give you extra stats are exact mirrors of the class perks, and they do not stack. So if you already have all 4 class buffs, these perks will provide no statistical benefit. The passive boost perks you can apply, you can only ever have one at a time. What this means is that if you are a player who has all Class buffs applied you could, at most, have a single stat passive perk and a perk set bonus applied.
Hopefully the perk changes / clarifications will help alleviate some concerns about the impact of the stat perks.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Toraak
11.14.2018 , 02:13 PM | #77
Your quote doesnít really express anything I was trying to say. So Iím not sure why even used it.
What we canít do at the moment and would like to do is participate in planetary invasions, which we canít because the cost of the guild ship is restrictive.
Even with the cost reduction to 15,000,000, it will still be more than what my guild can afford. Which means we still wonít be able to participate in planetary invasions or these new guild perks.
All we are asking for is a cheaper price so that people can more easily get the basics needed to participate.
They announced on todays live stream the cost will be reduced to 8,000,000 for the ship, however no other discounts for unlocking the other rooms on the ship will be in 5.10.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

-Highsteel-
11.14.2018 , 02:38 PM | #78
As I said in another post, whatís doable for some isnt for others. Plus most of us just pvp and you donít get many credits pvping,
My two hours a day are spent in pvp, not grinding gear or credits.
Iím not asking for anything free, just something more reasonable to get more people involved who will be locked out by cost.
So why bother? You only pvp, none of these perks work in pvp. Why does it matter if you get more endurance in flashpoints, you only pvp?
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE

DragonLadyK
11.14.2018 , 03:22 PM | #79
I am very excited for the PVE guild perks. Especially since they don't work in PvP and are less likely to get nerfed, haha. Making the ships actually useful beyond bragging rights and decos is a great change also. And keeping earning comms for rewards really maxes out the system and will hopefully keep incentivizing conquest participation after fully unlocking ship/getting to Max level.

Totemdancer
11.14.2018 , 04:41 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Some updates from the stream today that I wanted to ensure were posted here as updates:
  • The cost for Guild Ships in 5.10 will be 8 million (down from 15 million we originally stated)
  • Stat perks will no longer work for Master Mode Operations (in addition to not working in PvP content)
  • One quick clarification on how the stat perks actually work. The "abilities" which perks grant to give you extra stats are exact mirrors of the class perks, and they do not stack. So if you already have all 4 class buffs, these perks will provide no statistical benefit. The passive boost perks you can apply, you can only ever have one at a time. What this means is that if you are a player who has all Class buffs applied you could, at most, have a single stat passive perk and a perk set bonus applied.
Hopefully the perk changes / clarifications will help alleviate some concerns about the impact of the stat perks.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Thank you for listening to the concerns on GS costs. Even though 8mil is still a lot for us, it is more achieveable.

So thank you again for looking at the feed back.