Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reminder: 5.10 Livestream Today

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Reminder: 5.10 Livestream Today
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
10.11.2018 , 07:54 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Remember to join us today on our "Cantina Livestream" where we will be going over all things 5.10. You can learn more details here: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180924.

The stream will be happening on twitch.tv/swtor at 3PM Pacific. We'll see you there.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
10.11.2018 , 08:05 AM | #2
Thank you.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Jdast
10.11.2018 , 08:13 AM | #3
Looking forward to it! I will have drink in hand since you couldn't do the Cantina.

Dasty

FlameYOL
10.11.2018 , 08:17 AM | #4
To quote Darth Tyranus AKA Count Dooku "I've been looking forward to this", really looking forward to having a glimpse at the upcoming story though.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

ShieldProtection
10.11.2018 , 10:07 AM | #5
thank you sir, I'm keep checking SWTOR twitch page since I'm on a different timezone
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

I also make somewhat stupid posts on SWTOR forums, don't mind me

Andryah
10.11.2018 , 10:10 AM | #6
inb4 the post-stream rants about the stream sucking and providing either not enough information, or information that is disliked, or it does not cover <insert a players pet peeve here>, or the ever popular "why you not answer my specific questions!".
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

casirabit
10.11.2018 , 11:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
inb4 the post-stream rants about the stream sucking and providing either not enough information, or information that is disliked, or it does not cover <insert a players pet peeve here>, or the ever popular "why you not answer my specific questions!".
Lol you know it will happen.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

BenKatarn
10.11.2018 , 11:15 AM | #8
3PM Pacific is midnight for me, and I gotta work tomorrow. I hope I won't be missing out on any exclusive event goodies like that flair etc.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

FlameYOL
10.11.2018 , 11:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
It's enough to make our own SWTOR bingo.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

zerglord
10.11.2018 , 11:33 AM | #10
If that's 0:00am CET, then EU thanks you once again