Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 2nd, 2018

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 2nd, 2018
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SteveTheCynic
10.02.2018 , 06:26 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
From patch notes:
Does this include a fix for the Rishi Imperial side end cut scene (the meeting with Marr & Satele) where there are doubles of every NPC in the scene? It's been wrong for years now (ruining my videos).
That issue can affect almost any cinematic,but is most common on any and all Rishi Safehouse cinematics regardless of the player's class and faction and any ship-board cinematic for the Consular class story after the beginning of Chapter Two.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Ocho-Quatro
10.02.2018 , 07:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ultimarb View Post
Scyva and Nahut are heavily bugged for more than 8 weeks. both not mentioned in patch notes...seriously?
This is enough to finally get me to unsub I think.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...55#post9652355

It's beyond offensive.
<Fortitude>
Parentheses - Shadow - Apostrophe - Guardian - Apos'trophe - Sage
Périod - Commando - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Proper - Sage

The Punctuation Legacy

EricMusco
10.02.2018 , 07:51 AM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
All servers are once again available! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn
10.02.2018 , 08:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
I REALLY hope that among "and more" is a fix for companions having their equipped gear switch to the appearance of the opposite faction in certain cutscenes, namely on the player starship etc.
And of course it WASN'T. My Kira is still wearing Sith Inquisitor gear in cutscenes although she's equipped with Consular gear.

Also,

Quote:
The title “Corsair, the Unruly” can now be unlocked in Collections as intended.
Nope, still not unlockable. Cannot purchase it on my other characters. You guys sure you tested this? Was the entire patch even deployed?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

BenKatarn
10.02.2018 , 08:19 AM | #25
Accidental double post.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Syal
10.02.2018 , 08:35 AM | #26
Quote:
Ranked and Unranked Warzones now have separate queue buttons inside of Activity Finder.
Unable to tag unranked / ranked at same time... this is a shame ! We should be able to tag both as it is possible with vet/master flashpoint !
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifiée French PVE
The Leviathan

chaharbagh
10.02.2018 , 08:44 AM | #27
Trying to unlock "Title: Corsair, The Unruly"; no luck.

I had added it to my collection before the patch. Why can't I unlock it for the rest of my characters?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Batwer
10.02.2018 , 09:31 AM | #28
It still loads for me. What was broken now?
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

VarKoE
10.02.2018 , 10:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
From patch notes:
Does this include a fix for the Rishi Imperial side end cut scene (the meeting with Marr & Satele) where there are doubles of every NPC in the scene? It's been wrong for years now (ruining my videos).
When this happens to me, I escape out of the cutscene and restart. Almost always solves it for me. It only occurs on an autoplay cutscene for me.

DarthCasus
10.02.2018 , 11:07 AM | #30
Seems some things didn't go through or had an unintended effect. I recall certain birds chirping about "give them more time to really polish this patch and stop whining about delayed double xp" But really, thank you BW. I'm just happy double xp and cp is turned on. Also:

"The Jos and Valk Beroya encounter has been rebalanced to be a bit easier in Veteran Mode."

Thanks! It's not a hard fight by any means (one of my favorite HM's actually) but bolster can't cure all issues. Might wanna look at the last 3 released FPs next though, they're insta-quits.

"Free-to-play players can now chat freely in Groups and Guilds."

Better late than never..?

"The Rooftop Garden of the Manaan Stronghold is no longer inaccessible in some situations."

I was wondering if I even bought the garden just the other night since I kept getting redirected to the lobby..

"Players should get stuck less frequently inside of the Cantina Bar Set (Small) Decoration."

We'll find another way.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop