Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan stronghold - can't access Rooftop Garden

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Manaan stronghold - can't access Rooftop Garden
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tuulem
08.30.2018 , 06:31 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
And after all that, it seems the only thing that's changed, besides the wonky elevator, is they increased the number of hooks we need to use to get the place "fully decorated", without opening up any more space in which to put 150 more decos. So now I have to decide if I really want to clutter the place up even more to get it back to 100%, or just leave it as is.
Load up on basic metal chairs. Find unused medium/medium narrow hooks near walls/pillars, convert them to small ones. Stick a chair down and shove it in the wall. Can also stick pets under the fountain edges, pets/chairs under bigger decorations. Hell, I've even managed to get two identical decos stacked on top of eachother by a cunning use of small hooks.

Adric_the_Red
08.30.2018 , 10:02 PM | #32
Yeah, I already have more than one "House of Chairs". Plus a fairly large "used speeder lot" in another SH.. I'd like to avoid making more of them, if I can.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Rol_Khavos
09.01.2018 , 12:17 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
Yeah, I already have more than one "House of Chairs". Plus a fairly large "used speeder lot" in another SH.. I'd like to avoid making more of them, if I can.
Why would you need it? The amount of hook usage isn't tied to anything I know of now, is it?

AntoonHell
09.05.2018 , 06:12 AM | #34
i have the same isue with the rooftop room and the extra hook on manaan i don't understand why they added more hooks on Manaan i think there is a conection to the extra hooks and that we can't enter the rooftop room

Adric_the_Red
09.05.2018 , 08:35 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Rol_Khavos View Post
Why would you need it? The amount of hook usage isn't tied to anything I know of now, is it?
Nothing "important", no. But the % completion affects your "prestige" score for the SH, which in turn affects how high it appears on the list on the SH terminal. Which makes it easier for other people to find and visit, if you have your SH set to "public".

Mostly, I just figured if they increased the number of hooks you need to use to get to 100% completion, they maybe increased the actual space available to put them in, and was disappointed they didn't. Like, I dunno, maybe adding some connection to the "landing pad" area where the Starship hook is.

Batwer
09.08.2018 , 08:26 AM | #36
By the way, the scrap is still faulty. Can not be that such a small mistake takes so long.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

EricMusco
09.11.2018 , 01:45 PM | #37 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

This is planned to be addressed in 5.9.3! Thanks.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

PennyAnn
09.11.2018 , 02:40 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
@Eric - Can you kindly give us some more info about this? Namely, related to the sudden extra hooks added to the SH, are we going to lose those once the access to the Rooftop is fixed? Were those extra slots intentional? For those of us who have filled those slots (because our OCD dislikes less than 100% completion), what happens if they were not intended and go away with the elevator fix?

These are other issues that have been mentioned/asked alongside this bug that have yet to be addressed.

Thanks in advance.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you;
Correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.

Click here to use my Referral Link

Felon
09.13.2018 , 09:38 AM | #39
Still can not access roof after today's patch (9/13/18).

Adric_the_Red
09.13.2018 , 11:41 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Felon View Post
Still can not access roof after today's patch (9/13/18).
Read Musco's post again:
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Today's patch was 5.9.2b.