Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No ops in group finder....

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Syal
09.10.2018 , 07:45 AM | #11
An Bioware want us to get Tier 5 gear craft resssources in master op...
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifie French PVE
The Leviathan

EricMusco
09.10.2018 , 10:17 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

The team is aware of Ops missing from Activity Finder and we are looking into a fix. If we can get in a fix this week it will take a couple of days. I am confirming with the team but that may mean we will move tomorrow's maintenance back a day or two to address the issue.

I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lhancelot
09.10.2018 , 10:23 AM | #13
People actually still do OPs on this game? I thought they were just simplifying the group finder so it catered to the actual activities that were active on the game still. In short, I thought it was working as intended.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TUXs
09.10.2018 , 10:31 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
People actually still do OPs on this game? I thought they were just simplifying the group finder so it catered to the actual activities that were active on the game still. In short, I thought it was working as intended.
What do you do that's so much better? I do Ops every day I play because I enjoy the group play part of an MMO.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Lhancelot
09.10.2018 , 10:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
What do you do that's so much better? I do Ops every day I play because I enjoy the group play part of an MMO.
I do PVP, the best and most important part of the game ofc. You know that, Tux, sheesh.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TUXs
09.10.2018 , 10:39 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I do PVP, the best and most important part of the game ofc. You know that, Tux, sheesh.
Of course I love PvP too...I do that almost every time I'm online as well, I just can't see not breaking it up with other activities...Ops are second best imo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Kiesu
09.10.2018 , 10:41 AM | #17
Lol! I sure have more fun quing regs than SM ops.

Honestly I wish they'd put hardmode ops in group finder too for the extra reward. Maybe it's a suicidal wish but SM ops are so easy I don't like doing them anymore because they're such a faceroll... Putting HMs in would liven up my guild especially, where we're largely nim raiders but still do GF ops (or just last bosses) just because the cxp and conquest rewards are better...
Refer! - Alignment funzies - Artsy trashbin -
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist.
Legions of Lettow → Tomb of Freedon Nadd → Red Eclipse → Darth Malgus.

TUXs
09.10.2018 , 10:43 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiesu View Post
Lol! I sure have more fun quing regs than SM ops.

Honestly I wish they'd put hardmode ops in group finder too for the extra reward. Maybe it's a suicidal wish but SM ops are so easy I don't like doing them anymore because they're such a faceroll... Putting HMs in would liven up my guild especially, where we're largely nim raiders but still do GF ops (or just last bosses) just because the cxp and conquest rewards are better...
HM's in GF would be futile. SM's are easy and nearly everyone should be able to complete them with ease, but HM's are a HUGE jump in difficulty...a jump that is so far above SM that most players aren't capable of completing them...especially a PuG GF group...

Gaszornihnplaht
09.10.2018 , 10:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by lhancelot View Post
pvp, the worst and least important part of the game.
ftfy
The Cake is a Lie, there is only Pie.
Through Pie I gain Calories. Through Calories I gain Fat.
Through Fat, my belt is broken. The Sweatpants shall set me free.
-Darth Baras' Original Recitation of the Sith Code

TUXs
09.10.2018 , 10:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaszornihnplaht View Post
ftfy
PvP is far more popular than you think...FAR MORE!