Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chance Cube remved from Intro to Conquests mission?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Chance Cube remved from Intro to Conquests mission?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Decidion
08.09.2018 , 06:13 PM | #1
I just did the "Introduction to Conquests" mission and didn't receive a chance cube like in the past. Had a friend who had not done this mission yet, and the rewards no longer shows a chance cube as part of the loot.

Thanks for this new loot nerf, its the reason your paying customers adore you so much BioWare!

Rrusalka
08.09.2018 , 06:24 PM | #2
Yeah the cube is out. Make sure you don't do it too early either. As it drops 50 unassembled components if you are high enough. Otherwise you just get Fleet and Ship req.

Decidion
08.09.2018 , 07:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rrusalka View Post
Yeah the cube is out. Make sure you don't do it too early either. As it drops 50 unassembled components if you are high enough. Otherwise you just get Fleet and Ship req.
Yeah I saw that too... glad I had already hit 70 on that toon.

aerockyul
08.09.2018 , 08:19 PM | #4
I imagine they're trying to steer people towards the Ultimate Cartel packs now, which are just big Chance Cubes.
The drop rate in the command crates was abysmally low already (I got a single one out of several thousand crates) and it wouldn't surprise me if they were just flat taken away anyway (how in the world would we notice anyway with such a stupid low drop rate?)
Keeya, Lill'ya, Cara, Vaisis, SelaunaKahntara, Katie Jak, Kaytee'roxx
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka, Dunheiress Eko'va, Misphire
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

Zerileth
08.09.2018 , 10:47 PM | #5
Wait, what? Is this true? It wasn't in the patch. Did I miss something? So Conquest is destroyed for alts, and now another thing about the game I enjoyed, leveling chars to 50 to get the free chance cube. Why are they trying to destroy everything in the game? Why are rewards such a bad thing with this company? This has to be an error or bug.
Happy Holidays!

Member: 50,000 Club! (soon 49,010 )

phalczen
08.09.2018 , 11:18 PM | #6
They should have kept it. It would have been a nice way to say, hey, this is a sample of the stuff you can buy from us, why not check it out?
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

PiiTarr
08.09.2018 , 11:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Wait, what? Is this true? It wasn't in the patch. Did I miss something? So Conquest is destroyed for alts, and now another thing about the game I enjoyed, leveling chars to 50 to get the free chance cube. Why are they trying to destroy everything in the game? Why are rewards such a bad thing with this company? This has to be an error or bug.
It has been missing since the conquest "update" patch.

Azreail
08.10.2018 , 04:54 AM | #8
Already a thread in the bug report forum. Please go post there as well to show in multiple places how terrible this idea was and how we want it back.

EricMusco
08.10.2018 , 08:11 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Zerileth
08.10.2018 , 08:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric
Phew! I'm up to 30 cubes. Want to hit 100 and then open them all at once.

So.... about 6 months?
Happy Holidays!

Member: 50,000 Club! (soon 49,010 )