Character Slots are gone?

TheRandomWolf

I was interested in creating new characters on my account but I was unable to find these kinds of slots in the Cartel Market. I even though an option would be available in the Character Select screen, but there is nothing. Did BioWare remove this? And why? It makes no sense to remove such a crucial option from the game. The server slots in the GTN are quite expensive as it is.

I just now looked under Consumables and Account Unlocks (several times) and didn't see them.

All I saw was the Outlander character token for 2k.

Maybe they took the char slots off the CM and they'll only be available now as part of an eventual one-day sale...

I just now looked under Consumables and Account Unlocks (several times) and didn't see them.

All I saw was the Outlander character token for 2k.

Maybe they took the char slots off the CM and they'll only be available now as part of an eventual one-day sale...

Well, that sucks...

I also saw them about 2-3 days ago. It’s probably just another one of their bugs

Aye there appears to be a number of unlocks like Authorization: Artifact Equipment missing etc as well, have flagged to get looked into further

Edited by OwenBrooks

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

None of those items are actually removed (not permanently anyway). There was a nasty display bug where those items were showing their price as "true" as opposed to the actual price on the Cartel Market. Any other source you can get those perks can still be used. We are going to get that corrected and get those items back on the CM with our planned patch next week.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-eric

Hey folks,

None of those items are actually removed (not permanently anyway). There was a nasty display bug where those items were showing their price as "true" as opposed to the actual price on the Cartel Market. Any other source you can get those perks can still be used. We are going to get that corrected and get those items back on the CM with our planned patch next week.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-eric

No need to wait a week to do that. I'll pay "true" for a char slot. Ready?

Sun rises every day.

There! True! Where's my unlock? :p

No need to wait a week to do that. I'll pay "true" for a char slot. Ready?

Sun rises every day.

There! True! Where's my unlock? :p

False. Inside the Antarctic and Arctic circles, there are parts of the year where the sun is below the horizon for days at a time, and other parts where it is above the horizon for days at a time ("Land of the Midnight Sun"). At the poles themselves, the sun rises and sets once a year each.