Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter 13 - Defeat Dretcher's Droids - bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Chapter 13 - Defeat Dretcher's Droids - bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

blairn
08.08.2018 , 01:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by plukjehaar View Post
alright guys i may have a possible fix that worked for me just now. the problem of this bug seems the respawning is not working correctly. for some reason it resets the fight and starts over from wave 1. from what i can tell the bug is random, sometimes it bugs out at the second wave and sometimes at the third and sometimes it does not .
the fix that worked for me was to just keep fighting the droids, they will respawn/despawn every time for about 2 or three times before they become attackable. when they do become attackable let them attack you, do not initiate the fight. if the bug happens just keep fighting the droids. as i said from what i can tell the bug is "random" and does not happen everytime so just keep repeating this till it wont bug out and the cutscene appears in which you recruit Dretcher. it took me about 12 or 13 try's/waves but worked eventualy .
i realy hope that this fix works for the rest of you guys.
Did you just sit and wait while the bots bugged out or did you reset the chapter?

EricMusco
08.08.2018 , 03:04 PM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for passing this on. The team is looking into it!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

plukjehaar
08.08.2018 , 05:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by blairn View Post
Did you just sit and wait while the bots bugged out or did you reset the chapter?
yes i waited until they where finished spawning/despawning 3/4 times until they became atackable. i let the droids initiate the fight by standing in front of them.only when they atacked i started to fight back. and kept repeating this process until the spawn sequence happened as it should.

Hekynn
08.08.2018 , 06:30 PM | #14
Same issue here as well and thats also during on the gilded star as well. Plz fix this asap thx.

WhoDoYouVewdu
08.09.2018 , 01:16 AM | #15
Hello, just made my way through this frustrating bug by dismissing Gault before fighting the droids. Hope that helps someone else!

preyforya
08.09.2018 , 03:51 AM | #16
I'm expericencing the exact same problem. It just seems not alright. Tried everything - letting the droids attack me, dismissing the companion - it doesn't seem to work for me. I tried resetting the whole chapter, going to Veteran - it doesn't work either

Fytyny
08.09.2018 , 06:03 AM | #17
I did this quest yesterday by letting them attack me plus spending at least a minute on each wave. But looking on how others did and couldn't finish this I am beginning to think that it was just a dumb luck xd

OctavianC
08.09.2018 , 06:49 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDoYouVewdu View Post
Hello, just made my way through this frustrating bug by dismissing Gault before fighting the droids. Hope that helps someone else!
Nah, doesn't work, tried that already. I've got a response to my ticket that they confirmed the issue and it will be solved by next week's patch.

Hekynn
08.09.2018 , 06:59 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDoYouVewdu View Post
DOES NOT WORK AT ALL! They need to a quick hotfix like today!

preyforya
08.09.2018 , 07:01 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OctavianC View Post
Nah, doesn't work, tried that already. I've got a response to my ticket that they confirmed the issue and it will be solved by next week's patch.
So what you are telling me is that we won't be able to continue with the story until the next week's patch??