Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my Dps sin back. Any hope for a viable sin in 6.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
I want my Dps sin back. Any hope for a viable sin in 6.0

zhezvya
08.04.2018 , 03:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by zorngodofall View Post
Why are there so many of these threads? Sins are fine. They have better DCD's than a mara and more frequent access to things like ball lighting to help mitigate the range issues. Deception has like the second best burst in the game. What part of 'your sin' needs to come back
Poor troll attempt or mental illness?
Kira Kira A-ko

zhezvya
08.04.2018 , 03:24 AM | #12
I'd also love to see some love to Hatred/Serenity. I dunno about the damage but they either need range on Death Field/spread dots with Death Filed back or slight dcd buff.

I've never followed what logic drives the devs applying these changes to our class since PW was removed.
Kira Kira A-ko

CraigOnXD
08.04.2018 , 05:14 AM | #13
they just dumbed sins down completely.
deceptions force management is a joke aka it doesnt exist anymore. just maul and u get everything on 100% uptime (blackout was 10 times better than this ****).
it has good sustained damage but from a pvp point of view its burst is just &$&.
removal of phasewalk didnt make any sense at all as they said they removed it cuz sin was too mobile but they buffed force speeds cooldown at the same time omegalul?
removal of crushing darkness and force lightning took a bunch of skill away too so now u just mostly spam damage abilities without any diversity or tactics in ur play.

just reintroduce those abilities ffs...u could even help hatred idk maybe if u use blackout the range of ur next deathfield and eradicate get increased by 20m or something...just add some knowledge to the classes again.

as for deception ik reintroduced force management would drop overall dps in pve so just increase the damage of some abilities like DISCHARGE and/or ball lightning and/or maul....would also help in pvp rly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/4K28JN

<<All-Star Sync Squad>>

zhezvya
08.04.2018 , 10:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CraigOnXD View Post
they just dumbed sins down completely.
deceptions force management is a joke aka it doesnt exist anymore. just maul and u get everything on 100% uptime (blackout was 10 times better than this ****).
it has good sustained damage but from a pvp point of view its burst is just &$&.
removal of phasewalk didnt make any sense at all as they said they removed it cuz sin was too mobile but they buffed force speeds cooldown at the same time omegalul?
removal of crushing darkness and force lightning took a bunch of skill away too so now u just mostly spam damage abilities without any diversity or tactics in ur play.
+
I really miss crushing darkness combo.
Kira Kira A-ko

ufarax
08.05.2018 , 08:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
Rumors? Thoughts? Any way they could have a spec that gimps defense for increased damage?
I missed the awesome sin days when I could't play. I guess they aint coming back?
We all crave things we can't have, what I want is illegal in 45 states, and If I mentioned it here I would get a permaban.

"That's it man, game over man, game over"