Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rishi stronghold bugs

SteveTheCynic
07.14.2018 , 07:51 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nmyownworld View Post
With the 7-13-2018 PTS patch: the north speeder on the Skydeck no longer works. I used it before today's patch (before it was glowing blue) and it worked fine at that time.
And if you are using the observation probe when you click on it, you freeze in place.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SteveTheCynic
07.14.2018 , 07:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
  • In /who finder and the guild window, the stronghold shows up as "Rishi", which makes it hard to figure out if someone is on the planet or in the stronghold, and to search for players specifically inside the stronghold. Please change the name to something like "RIshi Hideout" so it is easy to differentiate between the two.
That's normal. All the strongholds do that. If you're in the Coruscant SH, for example, you show up as being on Coruscant rather than specifically in the stronghold.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Screaming_Ziva
07.14.2018 , 11:56 AM | #23
Pretty sure this is a bug:

Vendor nameplates in strongholds are now blue instead of the green the used to be.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Jerba
07.14.2018 , 08:30 PM | #24
I can confirm that you still get dismounted when leaving the small PvP area. Entering the PvP area on a speeder is fine, and you can mount up inside it. But as soon as you leave it, you are dismounted. Please ensure that you stay on a mount here.

I don't mind that you can mount up in the small PvP area. This area is meant for close-combat fighting, where you are in-combat most of the time anyway. There's no need to put in a mount-restriction here and anger players who just want to decorate.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Gamemaron
07.17.2018 , 12:54 PM | #25
These Bugs where found in the GERMAN Client:
  • The Terminals to apply Bolster and the Terminals to control the droid for watching a pvp-match are both called “OBJEKT HAT KEINEN NAMEN” (In English: Object has no name). Same with the cannons on the carrier who shoot you back to the bay
  • The field you’re clicking at the travel-terminal at the starting area of the stronghold to travel to/from the carrier no longer has a Name/Text in it. It’s just a very small, empty field
  • And the temporal ability one gains to end combat with the trainings dummy has no name in german

Other Bugs:
  • From the two speeders at the sky deck of the carrier, only the one near the entrance (south) functions. Clicking on the other one (north) does nothing
  • Oh, and sometimes one dies from falling damage after being shoot back to the bay

Hope this helps and sry for my english

Ger_non
07.18.2018 , 03:29 AM | #26
Hi there,
I just want to let you know the speeder bike north of the Sky Deck does not work.
The Spectator camera at the Sky Deck will not let me revert back to my player interface.
And my decorations don't show in the Bridge during the SH Introduction

DuchessKristania
07.18.2018 , 11:23 AM | #27
I'm also getting dismounted when leaving the small PvP area. It always happens when I leave the PvP area to enter the staging area, and has on occasion happened when I was leaving through the exit that leads to the beach.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Jerba
07.20.2018 , 05:45 PM | #28
As of the third and final PTS patch, the PvP parts of the stronghold are totally broken:

• [MAJOR BUG] You are no longer flagged for PvP, in other words no PvP fighting is possible (unless you duel). If you enter a PvP area, you are not flagged for PvP; if the match starts, you are not flagged for PvP. Also, in the last two patches PvP areas were a duel-free zone, now dueling works inside them.
  • You can mount in the PvP areas, and carry the huttball while mounted.
  • The huttball is not removed when a match ends; it keeps spawning in the middle so you can keep playing.
  • Clickable objects no longer light up blue, making it super hard for new players to notice what objects are clickable. The consensus was to put the blue glow in, and it was put in with the 2nd patch, so since it was removed with the 3rd patch, it must be bugged.
  • You are still unmounted when you leave the small PvP area.
  • The buttons to bind the spawn position to a different area only work for the stronghold owner, not for visitors to the stronghold. For guild strongholds, they have zero effect. If this is intended, don't spawn them on guild strongholds to not confuse players.
  • Spectators are still visible when you have them in target, they are not automatically untargeted.
  • Spectators can still be put in-fight with AoE abilities (though you need to use duel since PvP flag is broken at the moment).
  • You can jump over the red walls to enter the small PvP area even after the match has already started.
  • The X (inconspicuous marker) to dig out the treasure chest is missing.
  • You can use all buttons (training dummy and PvP areas) with a bronze key. For guild strongholds, this must be restricted to silver or golden keys. Many guilds have a friends&family or conquest rank, where they invite players without a big background check, yet these players could now ruin guild events with a bronze key. In personal strongholds, it is not too big of a deal. If you can't set it to silver in just guild strongholds, set it to silver for both personal and guild strongholds.

This third patch is even buggier than the second PTS patch. It is NOT, I repeat, NOT ready for release without considerable reworking and bug fixing.

Jerba
07.20.2018 , 05:57 PM | #29
Another major bug: Sprint is removed on area transition if leaving Rishi stronghold after using spectate mode.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Make sure Sprint is turned on.
  2. Click the button to enter spectator mode. Sprint is turned off.
  3. Click the ability to exit spectator mode. Sprint will automatically be put back on.
  4. Leave the stronghold, e.g. to fleet, or by logging out and logging back in.
  5. After the loading screen is completed, you can see that you are missing Sprint.

Please ensure that the Sprint buff persists through area transitions after using the spectator probe.

Jerba
07.20.2018 , 06:47 PM | #30
On the small island off the beach, position 430, 183, -12 (X,Y,Z), there is a medium hook that is hidden underneath some rock. Please move the hook upwards or to the side so that it is fully visible.

https://i.imgur.com/CGRLvrG.jpg