Jedi Prisoner - Jedi Employment: Maelstrom Flayer bugged and fearsome!

So! Soloing "Jedi Prisoner" and get to "Painful Employment" and take on the Maelstrom Flayer. With Qyzen and the droid given for the flashpoint it is a struggle, one we are winning... then Qyzen falls!! Oh NO!! "Revive Companion" doesn't work!!! Ok, ok... Mealstrom Flayer is almost dead anyway, the droid and I can finish him and then maybe I can revive Qyzen... Oh NO!!! Droid drops!!! WHAT? THE MAELSTROM FLAYER RECIVERS ALL IT's HEALTH FRIM A SLIVER?!?!? Ok, ok... get killed and try again! Wait... WHAT? The F***ING MISSION DROID IS GONE?!?!. ***?!?! Seriously, I am this [---] F'N close to just quitting this over reach of a non cannon game and wait until the next "EA" SW MMORPG comes out and has the sense to work!!!

- You're not able to revive people in combat. Companions included. Working as intended.

- If your bot is defeated, you can re-summon it by clicking the button next to your flashpoint mission (it's in the same place where the quick travel of a heroic would be).

Can't help you with tactics on solo bosses as I rarely run solo flashpoints.

You can recall the droid with the icon in your mission drop down menu. He sometimes disappears. If you have trouble killing the bosses, keep in mind you have your "Unity" ability which reduced the damage you and your companion take for 12 seconds and also your heroic moment which gives you abilities from all classes (if you completed all class stories) that are more powerful than you attacks.

1. You can recall the droid (he sometimes disappears). Look on the side of your screen there should be a device there you can click to recall him.

2. Revive companion in combat only works if you are a sage. Shadow does not have the ability.

3. If you are having trouble killing the bonus mission (1) Upgrade your gear (2) Skip the mission until you level up some more and come back to the flashpoint but you can finish the flashpoint without the Maelstrom Flayer, as it is just a bonus not required for finishing the flashpoint. (3) Ask a friend to help. Yes you can have another person in a solo mission like those flashpoints. (Umbarra, Copera and Nathema-you have to do the first one on your own due to the story content in those but afterwards it can be done solo with a friend)

Edited by casirabit

He can if he is a Sage, but if he is a Shadow then he cant, true.

If he's sage and at least level 50, then he can use battle rezz, yes. But I assumed he instead tried to use the ability "revive companion", which does not work in combat, no matter if you're sage or shadow.