TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

Death_Mist

I have done this fight as both sage and shadow. Yep, put companion on passive, run away soon as he grapples you, then force run back to him once he's done so he doesn't get too much damage in while you are closing in on him (as shadow), for sage, just bubble and heal/dps after running away. You must run away no matter what once grappled.

There is also another fight later (same planet) that still bugs where your companion leaves the room and won't fight with you... that one was annoying.

As soon as you see the droid starting to cast overload :) Once the overload has passed you can put your companion back on active duty :)

Thanks SandsOfArrakis but I think I am doing something wrong ! Because It beat me again again :)

I will be crazy at the end ! I can not stop its AoE.

My only solution , I should be level 44 ...

I can not think of anything else now !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I beat it at the end :)

I had to be Level 44 !

Just remember on these what I call class gate missions, the enemy target also gains level when you do although I do not know if its skills also gain strength. Found several of these quests scattered through the story to this point and each one teaches a different battle technique. If you don't discover the lesson your gameplay doesn't improve much. Learn the lesson, it makes higher levels more tolerable. Forgot to say thanks to those who went before to obtain this information and these forums have helped many times to figure out tough situations though using the search feature can be more than a bit unwieldy. And using the info gleaned here was able to defeat the problem, again many thanks.

Edited by TakexeNex

• 2 months later...
Yes, you are missing the button on the companion's toolbar which tells them to stop fighting and run to you. Robot starts AoE, you bolt out of the way and hit that button. Then hit the button again when you engage.

Tried the method listed here and I was at full health when the MOB went down <sigh>

• 11 months later...

Excellent advice. After dying numerous times I tried running away after it drew me in close with it's coils. Was able to avoid all its AOE without taking any damage. With that, killing it was easy enough.

Had Therran with me for heals and use Heroic Moment as back up.

Didn't think I'd be able to take this monster down.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello, more of expecting a typical easy tank and spank or some stupid time wasting fight and got caught not paying attention... but this one is pretty easy once you see what's going on. Easier than that Sidonie lady who handed me me arse a couple times before I got it :D

Make sure mods are leveled up, I had level 16 mods and was level 41 infiltration at the time. The AOE (if you don't get out of the area) hits for like 3000+ so if you're undergeared... but you should have no problem if you follow the instructions posted above.

Use the healer pet. Make sure you keybind the pet attack/passive actions. If you follow the tactics of the post above you shouldn't even have much damage anyway when you're finished.

NB: The radius of the AOE is rather large, Force Speed out to the room entrance. I might mention there is an extra gold mob in one of the corners... so, uh, clear the room first or you might have more company :D

• 2 years later...

Yes, these forums are a great relief sometimes, when you are in the game and feel all stuck, like in Attis station on Quesh, or with Blaesus in Waypoint Station Three, or now lately ( about three years after you, guys) - with TZ-27 on Belsavis.

Run away and put the companion on "passive" made it !!

And then attack again, as many times you can.

And whatever you do: do not attack TZ-27 from behind. He'll **** you down hard.

• 2 years later...

I am a lvl 42 Consular Shadow and I can not kill this thing. I have died 8 times now and at the most i can get it down top to a quarter before we all die.

Nothing i do works. I am about to can this story line. this is not fun

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

1. What is your gear rating? (iRating is listed at top left of the character screen)
  2. What is your Discipline? (Kinetic Combat, Serenity or Infiltration)
  3. What is your Companion's Influence level?
  4. What is your Companion's role (Tank, Healer, or DPS)?
Edited by mike_carton