Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I don't see him like that either.

To me appears to be the workaholic, who don't really stick with other people that much and is more of a loner.

He probably had short term relationships occasionnaly, but not much more than that and i don't think he's the sleep with everyone type.

I think i'll set Arcann and Thexan's birt somehere in 3663 BBY, as I have Naeya's birth in 3662. Them being born during the previous year, would probably take Tenebrae attention back to Valkorion, and give Naeya's mother the opportunity to run away with a still unborn child, which could explain that Vitiate doesn't know.

He says he's not good at relationships, meaning he's tried and probably been the reason for it falling apart etc probably during his swoop bike racing days prior to the SiS. I only saw him as someone very not bothering much with that as he got older and threw himself into his work for the Republic.

Though I saw Arcann the same way in a sense, not really bothering as his mind was focused on his dad.

And that headcanon works pretty well actually from what I know of your gal's story, go for it I say!

My gal was born during a battle above Ziost between sith and republic in 3660. A jedi let her mum live when she found her, and even protected her during the birth, letting her go after she'd rested.

And since I have Arcann-Thexan the exact same age they were born that year too, just not that day lol, so just a few years younger then you've figured hehe.

He says he's not good at relationships, meaning he's tried and probably been the reason for it falling apart etc probably during his swoop bike racing days prior to the SiS. I only saw him as someone very not bothering much with that as he got older and threw himself into his work for the Republic.

Though I saw Arcann the same way in a sense, not really bothering as his mind was focused on his dad.

And that headcanon works pretty well actually from what I know of your gal's story, go for it I say!

My gal was born during a battle above Ziost between sith and republic in 3660. A jedi let her mum live when she found her, and even protected her during the birth, letting her go after she'd rested.

And since I have Arcann-Thexan the exact same age they were born that year too, just not that day lol, so just a few years younger then you've figured hehe.

Yep, that's how i see him too.

And Arcann too to some extent, i think he's just too focused on his dad and his anger to be willing to open up to someone who is not his dead brother, i guess killing him closed him even more than he already was before.

Yeah, i think it'd work quite well, that'd make Arcann 6 to 8 months older than Naeya.

Now i have to find out how her mother escaped, maybe with some help from a certain huge pure blood working for the Emperor.

I always had it that Naeya looks a lot like her mother, so maybe he thought at first that she was the Jedi who would bring Vitiate down (well, that'd not be that far away from what'd happen actually), and realised then that it'd not be her but her daughter.

Yours work nicely too, as i'd place his birth between 3664 and 3660, so the 3 of us are in that time frame.

Edited by Goreshaga

I wonder if the twins ever did anything for father's day.:rak_02: They :rak_03:probably got shot down if they tried.:o

Valkorion doesn't deserve a father's day!

i doubt such a thing exists in the sw universe....but i may be wrong..wouldnt be the first time :))

if it does exist...mby they drew colourfull and sparkly mass murder pictures and presented it to Valky ? ...or unicorns....everyone loves unicorns !

I wonder if the twins ever did anything for father's day.:rak_02: They :rak_03:probably got shot down if they tried.:o

Valkorion doesn't deserve a father's day!

Maybe he got a lightsaber through the chest on father's day ? (well, if you knelt to Valkorion that is, unless your character happens to also be one of his children) :rolleyes:

Tyrion shot his father on the toilets, that'd be a nice way to celebrate for Arcann too i guess :D

Edited by Goreshaga

Tyrion shot his father on the toilets, that'd be a nice way to celebrate for Arcann too i guess :D

ohhhh...just imagine...THAT image!....ahahahaha...precious ! :D :D

"So, how did your father die ?

He farted his way out of this plane of existence . "

Edited by Milishor

Ah, Valkorion has been such a wonderful father, he probably deserved a nice treat. Tyrion way looks good. :p

And how do you think Arcann handles the death of his sister?

Yep Tyrion's way looks good to me too. I guess Arcann and Naeya can come up with a double lightsaber through the chest kind of treat :D

Well that's more or less what happened at the begining of KOTFE actually.

Hm.

He's probably a bit sad, because she was the only person somewhat close to him after he killed Thexan.

There's probably a bit of guilt and remorse as he probably feel he failed her, he kind of betrayed her when he sided with Senya, then he sided with the Outlander, and he was unable to get through to her and really help her. He then help us kill her.

Must be hard for him, maybe getting closer to his mother and the Outlander may help a bit with that, depending on the kind of relationship he has with the Outlander.

He's probably a bit sad, because she was the only person somewhat close to him after he killed Thexan.

There's probably a bit of guilt and remorse as he probably feel he failed her, he kind of betrayed her when he sided with Senya, then he sided with the Outlander, and he was unable to get through to her and really help her. He then help us kill her.

Must be hard for him, maybe getting closer to his mother and the Outlander may help a bit with that, depending on the kind of relationship he has with the Outlander.

Well, frankly I would not envy him.

It might be easy to handle the fact of having killed millions when you are still a big bad guy (never tried :p, we should ask Thanos how it feels...) but when you start regretting it... And adding on top the fact of having helped killed family (or killed directly...). Daddy would not count but Thexan and Vaylin certainly do.

Realising the number of attrocities you have done while being under the influence of the dark side and just dealing with it? Hard...

Helping organising the killing of your sister? Even harder...

I wonder how he would ever consider having repaid his debt.

It might be easy to handle the fact of having killed millions when you are still a big bad guy (never tried :p, we should ask Thanos how it feels...) but when you start regretting it... And adding on top the fact of having helped killed family (or killed directly...). Daddy would not count but Thexan and Vaylin certainly do.

Realising the number of attrocities you have done while being under the influence of the dark side and just dealing with it? Hard...

I would not envy him either.

Well not sure Thanos is the one we should ask to, he thinks he did the right thing and i don't think he have any regrets, except for 1 person.

I don't even know if he'll ever feel like he's at least partially repaid his debt.

I guess killing member of the familly is some kind of weird tradition in my HC.

Vitiate is responsible for Naeya's mother death.

Naeya killed him 3 times.

Arcann killed his twin and tried to kill Naeya and Valkorion

Vaylin tried to kill Senya, Arcann, Naeya and her father.

Naeya killed Vaylin, with some help from Arcann and Senya.

Dramath tried to have his son killed, but in the end was killed by him, and he killed his mother and step-father too.

And finally Naeya, Arcann, Vaylin, Senya and Dramath (and maybe Naeya's mother too, not sure about that yet) all took part in Valkorion's final death.

Yep, that's a very nice familly we have here, must be nice for Christmas or birthdays :D

Edited by Goreshaga

The plot monster is a cruel creature! :mad:

I think Arcann would mostly mourn the sister he had when they were little, and I think he may have mourned her (even without ever admitting so), even while she was alive for the way she turned out. Helping put a stop to her must have hurt him, and I'm sure he carries that with him just as Senya does, but in a sense, Vaylin was lost to them even before then which is all the more tragic. On the other hand, it might also offer a bit of odd comfort to understand that the Vaylin he helped kill was not the same little sister he'd grown up with but the darkness that had taken on the form of his sister. Edited by JennyFlynn

I think Arcann would mostly mourn the sister he had when they were little, and I think he may have mourned her (even without ever admitting so), even while she was alive for the way she turned out. Helping put a stop to her must have hurt him, and I'm sure he carries that with him just as Senya does, but in a sense, Vaylin was lost to them even before then which is all the more tragic. On the other hand, it might also offer a bit of odd comfort to understand that the Vaylin he helped kill was not the same little sister he'd grown up with but the darkness that had taken on the form of his sister.

Probably, that he would miss his young sister more. And that a rational part (same for Senya) would try to think that it was all for the best that they were able to stop her and put an end to her misery. Buuuut, it was still his sister, whatever she had become, right?

It appears clear to me than he would mourn her less than he still mourns his brother. But she was the only one remaining on his side when he was an emperor and even if I see her as a very dual person with him (loving him but loving to bother him just as much), there was probably still something strong between them.

Last but not least, if he could be saved, maybe she could be too.

Damn, I am starting to think like Paul...

The Russians did it! .... hmmm ... thinking on it ... most of the Vaylin mob are Russian .... time to send out 30,000 e-mails.

What? Why it is always us? I know we are cool, but come on... What happened to presumption of innocence?

Edit: I would love to get a slice of "Russian hackers pie" btw. I heard there are good money in it and at least I will not be blamed without being guilty :D. Where can I apply?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I love Russians! <3 I'm on your side here!!

Yay! <3

The Russians did it! .... hmmm ... thinking on it ... most of the Vaylin mob are Russian .... time to send out 30,000 e-mails.

Wait what? Seriously?

Males. First, they decide that being hit over the head with the proper cast iron frying pan is no fun. So they open the borders to capitalism to replace said reliable frying pans with a Teflon lightweight... something. And then they miss a good old Grandma heirloom so much that they are ready to join the Cult of crazy Dark Side Lady!

Hmmm Russian hackers, huh? I suppose that be a back up plan. We need more Russians! :D

Don't look at me! I am hardwired to like broad shoulders, narrow hips and no lumps of fat in chest area :p. Vaylin is the total opposite of that, is she not? And her lovely personality will not make up for that :D.

Here, I talked about Arcann, so it is on topic ;). Mmmm.

Edited by RandomName_Ru