Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AarenJ
06.14.2018 , 07:51 AM | #211
I've now received my coins, thank you again Keith for taking the time to sort out this issue, I greatly appreciate it.

Nightblazer
06.14.2018 , 08:42 AM | #212
For those that don't have their coins yet your going to need to email them. Even on the customer service forums they stated the same thing. Don't thing posting here, sending a ticket or calling is going to work:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...6861251#M43177

"Hey all,

as some of you might have noticed, they received their cartel coins. Some of you might still be waiting and I am sorry if that is the case.

Should you still miss your cartel coins, please write an email to

communitysupport@swtor.com

Please include:
  • Account-Name
  • Amount of Cartel Coins purchased
  • day they were purchased on
  • where you purchased them (Amazon, Swtor Website)
  • include any code card as a screenshot

Once you done that, they will do their utmost to get your sorted as fast as possible."
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

KeithKanneg
06.14.2018 , 08:46 AM | #213 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyTokemi View Post
I dont believe this your telling me now to send a email after calling twice 3 tickets and now telling me to send a email are you telling me my phone calls and tickets for the past week ment nothing this is the worst customer service garbage in the history of customer service
I wasn't trying to frustrate you, just wanted to make sure that I saw the request and helped get it handled.

My sincerest apologies to everyone this impacted. We did resolve most of the issues, but we're working through all the emails and I hope to have them all processed today.

-Keith--
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Andryah
06.14.2018 , 10:27 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
For those that don't have their coins yet your going to need to email them. Even on the customer service forums they stated the same thing. Don't thing posting here, sending a ticket or calling is going to work:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...6861251#M43177

"Hey all,

as some of you might have noticed, they received their cartel coins. Some of you might still be waiting and I am sorry if that is the case.

Should you still miss your cartel coins, please write an email to

communitysupport@swtor.com

Please include:
  • Account-Name
  • Amount of Cartel Coins purchased
  • day they were purchased on
  • where you purchased them (Amazon, Swtor Website)
  • include any code card as a screenshot

Once you done that, they will do their utmost to get your sorted as fast as possible."
Worth requiting for emphasis.. because clearly from some of the posts here in this thread... people do not understand that any lingering issues with this DO NOT follow the normal bug/trouble reporting/resolution.

Earlier tickets, phone calls, etc won't get your needs met in this particular case... and Keith has been very transparent about what to do for anyone who had not yet received their CCs.

Anyone still not received their coins... I encourage you PLEASE... follow what Nightblazer was kind enough to requote from the EA support site. It WILL help you get your remaining issues resolved. Help them, help you.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

energoded
06.14.2018 , 10:29 AM | #215
I thank the technical support provided by EA for compensation and I hope that in the future more of this will not happen all pretense on the issue with coins is removed in its entirety all funds received thank you for your assistance and the solution to this troublesome problem, good luck in the galaxy and may the force be with you ))

LadyTokemi
06.14.2018 , 12:10 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I wasn't trying to frustrate you, just wanted to make sure that I saw the request and helped get it handled.

My sincerest apologies to everyone this impacted. We did resolve most of the issues, but we're working through all the emails and I hope to have them all processed today.

-Keith--
I did receive my Cartel coins finally and Keith thanks for the help in fixing the problem

Joonbeams
06.14.2018 , 01:06 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post

-Keith--
Excellent job following through here Keith and helping people resolve their personal issues. I know you folks are stretched thin, but I cannot emphasize enough how much this kind of service matters. I can only show it by buying some more coins (after a 2 mo break) in appreciation!

hillerbees
06.14.2018 , 03:45 PM | #218
Keith is now working customer care? - fewer devs here than I thought. Could we not get a few more staff to move back over from Anthem and give this guy a hand out here, he is playing a blinder.....push Anthem out a month say (they may as well learn early over there that deadlines are there to be broken!!).

I must be the only person in the game that doesn't care about their coins enough to check on them...I pay to play the game the coins are fluff.

Looking forward to 6.0

Marrith
06.14.2018 , 03:59 PM | #219
I ordered Cartel Coins last Friday at around 6am and still do not have them.
If you are reading this form, you're in the Beta Testing. No need for access codes. And there is NO beta testing for this weekend for the weekend testers. The next weekend testing for weekend testers starts the 25th. READ THE STICKY POSTS.

KeithKanneg
06.14.2018 , 04:53 PM | #220 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Worth requiting for emphasis.. because clearly from some of the posts here in this thread... people do not understand that any lingering issues with this DO NOT follow the normal bug/trouble reporting/resolution.

Earlier tickets, phone calls, etc won't get your needs met in this particular case... and Keith has been very transparent about what to do for anyone who had not yet received their CCs.

Anyone still not received their coins... I encourage you PLEASE... follow what Nightblazer was kind enough to requote from the EA support site. It WILL help you get your remaining issues resolved. Help them, help you.
This is great advice. If still have a Cartel Coin issue and you've only posted in this thread, but did not send an email or create a ticket, we won't have enough information to resolve your issue.

I sincerely appreciate all the patience everyone has showed and communicated in their emails. The team is working hard to get them all addressed. We've made a ton of progress, so we should be done soon.

--Keith-
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]