Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 05:33 PM | #201 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyTokemi View Post
I still have not received any of my 3150 cartel coins I purchased tho I did get my Monthly sub amount but still this is not cool almost a week now sense this mess happened.
Please make sure to send an email to Community Support with all the details I requested earlier. It'll help us resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

darkfunifuteur
06.13.2018 , 05:34 PM | #202
and what about Friends Referral Grant ?
I had two new referers thoses days but no coins
Dark Rezo - sombres connexions.
"Connectez-les tous! La Force reconnaîtra les siens !"

pumsket
06.13.2018 , 07:27 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Just email Community Support communitysupport@swtor.com the codes from Amazon and we'll get that resolved for you.

Keith---
They were physical cards and there long gone since I threw em away last week. Does this mean I won't be able to retrieve the cartel coins?

Andryah
06.13.2018 , 08:16 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by pumsket View Post
They were physical cards and there long gone since I threw em away last week. Does this mean I won't be able to retrieve the cartel coins?
Where did you purchase them from? Very few places sell physical cards anymore for anything SWTOR related .. but when they do.. I would expect the code would also be on the receipt. The merchant might also have a record of the transaction.

In any event.. send a request to support and explain the exact circumstances. Of course they are going to have to have some trail of the codes somewhere in order to actually give you credit for them (they can't just take you word for it). Here is a case where a copy of your purchase receipt might come in handy as supporting proof.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

LadyTokemi
06.13.2018 , 08:44 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Please make sure to send an email to Community Support with all the details I requested earlier. It'll help us resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Keith
I dont believe this your telling me now to send a email after calling twice 3 tickets and now telling me to send a email are you telling me my phone calls and tickets for the past week ment nothing this is the worst customer service garbage in the history of customer service

LadyTokemi
06.13.2018 , 08:52 PM | #206
okay I just sent a email with my three transactions I made off the webpage from last week and still nothing so lets see how long this takes

ClockworkD
06.13.2018 , 10:41 PM | #207
I'm with you all that haven't gotten yours yet either. Bought 5,500 coins and still haven't received them. Put in a ticket, was told in the ticket to call customer support. When I called customer support, I simply got "We apologize for the inconvenience; we're working on getting this fixed. Thank you."
Sith Inquisitor - Assassin - Deception/Madness

RyanCoburn
06.13.2018 , 11:18 PM | #208
Hey I bought 5,500 Cartel Coins on Thursday last week. I still haven’t received them and I’d appreciate it a lot if you could look into this guys. My account name is RyanCoburn and my in game legacy name is Coburn. If you can sort this as quick as possible that would be a massive help ❤️

DocOctoganapus
06.14.2018 , 05:14 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanCoburn View Post
Hey I bought 5,500 Cartel Coins on Thursday last week. I still haven’t received them and I’d appreciate it a lot if you could look into this guys. My account name is RyanCoburn and my in game legacy name is Coburn. If you can sort this as quick as possible that would be a massive help ❤️
I have also not received the 2400 I bought a code for last week Thursday either.......

energoded
06.14.2018 , 07:32 AM | #210
still have not received my coin cartel I hope that your inquiry will help me to return them to the server " star forge account name " energoded coins are bought on the site of the game here are screenshots from the email legasy'lagsy main character rahm-kota about shopping which did not come 1 buy all information order humber 100331356971 date 08 june 2018 19;54 gmt 5500 cartel coins and the second order humber 1003312760971 date 08 june 2018 12;22 gmt
deal with it, I highly hope that you will not have to go to court the good I want now to address this issue out of principle