Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pumsket
06.13.2018 , 01:43 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Follow up! Glad to see some of you posting up that you've received your coins! For everyone who had the issue with purchased Cartel Coins, those have now been granted to your account. We're still reviewing all other transactions involving Cartel Coins and if we discover anything missing, we'll grant those additional coins.

Just to be clear, this issue affected some players who purchased coins last Thursday the 7th of June and Friday the 8th of June, 2018. What happened was a change in our communications with our commerce system. Once we realized what was happening, we rolled back the change. What took time was identifying who purchased the Coins AND did not receive them.

For everyone who submitted an email or a ticket this morning, please verify that you have received your coins. If you did receive them, please close the ticket and if you sent in an email, let us know if all is well or not.

Thanks,

Keith---
I redeemed codes from cards I bought on the 9th instead of directly buying them and I still haven't received them. Does this have anything to do with why I might have not received them yet?

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 01:57 PM | #182 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by pumsket View Post
I redeemed codes from cards I bought on the 9th instead of directly buying them and I still haven't received them. Does this have anything to do with why I might have not received them yet?
Just email Community Support communitysupport@swtor.com the codes from Amazon and we'll get that resolved for you.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SoenaValon
06.13.2018 , 02:04 PM | #183
I bought parts on 08 and 09 via paysafecard. I emailed Community Support communitysupport@swtor.com at 5:23 pm today. And not yet received my coins.

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 02:18 PM | #184 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SoenaValon View Post
I bought parts on 08 and 09 via paysafecard. I emailed Community Support communitysupport@swtor.com at 5:23 pm today. And not yet received my coins.
That's very likely as each request has to be reviewed. And, we're receiving much more than anticipated.

For everyone submitting a request for assistance, and to speed up the investigation, please include your Account/Display Name, the amount of Coins purchased, what day you made the purchase, where you made it (e.g., our website or Amazon), and include the Amazon code(s) you used. That'll help a lot!

Thanks,

--Keith-
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkZeroBane
06.13.2018 , 02:21 PM | #185
I received my coins just an update.

AarenJ
06.13.2018 , 02:21 PM | #186
I still haven't received my coins, I've sent an email and submitted an in-game ticket.

SoenaValon
06.13.2018 , 02:27 PM | #187
I just forgot my display name and where I bought the parts. Thank you for the information and your help, Keith.

Balibel
06.13.2018 , 03:07 PM | #188
not received my cartel coins. When will it come? I sent an email where we have indicated. I still have to wait how long?

Calwred
06.13.2018 , 03:17 PM | #189
06/13/2018 In Game Reward 5500 5609
06/13/2018 In Game Reward 1050 1159
06/13/2018 Friends Referral Subscriber Grant 100 109
06/10/2018 In Game Purchase -50 9

I made a 5500 cc purchase on Friday afternoon about 5:30 pm, I received the 1050 that I bought right after it, ty and the referral amount I got from nightraider on the EA answers site, but I am still waiting on the 5500 cc coins I purchased, they are in the log, but not in game,

Also someone has a problem with adding according to log 1159+5500=5609, shouldn't it be 6659.
Display name is calwred
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

Calwred
06.13.2018 , 04:07 PM | #190
ok the rest of the CC coins finally pooped in, and all is here.
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX