Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Boracis
06.13.2018 , 11:46 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Again.... Why (cause) DOES NOT matter. What.. you think you are in a position to step and somehow fix the problem?

Resolution of your purchase and receipt of coins DOES matter.

And per Keith's multiple posts here today .. this is in process.. and personally, I would expect some delays as the servers come back on line and things settle out between the various systems (just like many things in SWTOR. I'm positive that if the issue continues to linger.. they will address it. There is absolutely zero evidence that they are just ignoring customers here.

You appear to have some really skewed up perspectives on "boundaries" between you and a merchant.
No i just expect a lot more transparency from the merchant which clearly under the definition, is not happening. And oh its *screwed*.........sigh
Slinkies and stupid people are both useless and boring. But both still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!!

Astronavtor
06.13.2018 , 11:47 AM | #172
I did not receive my cartel coins

Sheyshen
06.13.2018 , 12:20 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Boracis View Post
No i just expect a lot more transparency from the merchant which clearly under the definition, is not happening. And oh its *screwed*.........sigh
I think they've been quite 'transparent' with this. I mean Keith has been clear that it is being fixed today, and that he will let us know when it's finished so those still affected can contact support. (see below)

Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Once that completes, I'll post up another message. Should you find you did not receive the coins after my next message, send in a ticket or an email to Community Support.
Contacting support before he's even posted that the cc distribution is finished won't make them show up any faster. Just let them work, and contact CS if there's still nothing after Keith gives us the update.

Andryah
06.13.2018 , 12:37 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Boracis View Post
I see where the communications issue is ----> YOU are not actually reading what Keith has communicated.

They can be as transparent and communicative as possible and if you don't bother to read... then the failure is on you here. Read what I underlined in Keiths comment in this thread this morning.

Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
My Baaaad. The issue was resolved yesterday, but the Cartel Coin grants are in process! I misread the internal message about it. So, we will be bringing the servers up fairly soon and not everyone will have their coins. It will be resolved today and hopefully all done this morning. Once that completes, I'll post up another message. Should you find you did not receive the coins after my next message, send in a ticket or an email to Community Support.

Sorry about that!

Keith
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

djspectrum
06.13.2018 , 01:04 PM | #175
I bought 2400 cartel coins on the 8th if i recall correctly, and just now got them. Glad to know its finally working.

Dekibra
06.13.2018 , 01:11 PM | #176
The patient will be rewarded
My coins are there too!

Galetho
06.13.2018 , 01:15 PM | #177
Got one of my cartel purchases now, though still missing one of them. My ledger shows both, but the balance only counted one of them for some reason. Clarification, it was the 1050 that i bought two of, and both are on the ledger, but the balance only shows the sum for one.

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 01:21 PM | #178 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Szirrakas View Post
I subsribed 45 mins ago still my status is preferred in the game but im subscribed in the site.
Make sure you logged completely out of the game then restart the launcher and log back in. I checked your account and it shows you are subscribed, so you should be good to go.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

pumsket
06.13.2018 , 01:37 PM | #179
I redeemed 3 cartel coins codes (all 2400) last week and haven't seen any trace of them, nothing in my ledger even though when I redeemed them it said it was succesful.

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 01:38 PM | #180 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Follow up! Glad to see some of you posting up that you've received your coins! For everyone who had the issue with purchased Cartel Coins, those have now been granted to your account. We're still reviewing all other transactions involving Cartel Coins and if we discover anything missing, we'll grant those additional coins.

Just to be clear, this issue affected some players who purchased coins last Thursday the 7th of June and Friday the 8th of June, 2018. What happened was a change in our communications with our commerce system. Once we realized what was happening, we rolled back the change. What took time was identifying who purchased the Coins AND did not receive them.

For everyone who submitted an email or a ticket this morning, please verify that you have received your coins. If you did receive them, please close the ticket and if you sent in an email, let us know if all is well or not.

Thanks,

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]