Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Calwred
06.13.2018 , 07:28 AM | #151
I just checked the PDT, and it seems we have a hour and a half before we can check because my phone says it is 6:28 PDT at moment and the update is still going on. update should be done at 11 am EST
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

DarkZeroBane
06.13.2018 , 07:41 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Yah, wait for the servers to come back up and give it a few minutes before you check.

Keith---
I wasn't sure if they showed up on here first before the servers came back up or not. Was more just wondering if they showed up for anyone on here as the log on here doesn't even show I purchased coins but I have the confirmation email that I did and the support ticket confirming it as well. Would that still be a side effect till the servers come back online or do I have a whole other issue completely?

Balibel
06.13.2018 , 07:45 AM | #153
Yah, wait for the servers to come back up and give it a few minutes before you check.

Keith---
On the site SWTOR it puts me that I have not received the cartel coins will they arrive once the maintenance over or I will still have to wait?

DarkZeroBane
06.13.2018 , 07:54 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Balibel View Post
On the site SWTOR it puts me that I have not received the cartel coins will they arrive once the maintenance over or I will still have to wait?
Will we most likely have to wait till servers come back up as they are semi-attached? I was more wondering why it doesn't show I even made a purchase but I'd assume it's most likely a side effect of what happened and once the servers are back up everything will correct its self on here and in-game both at the same time. Now that we got a response from someone I don't mind having to wait a little longer knowing the major issue is fixed and if you're still having an issue it will most likely be an isolated minor thing.

Zadama
06.13.2018 , 07:56 AM | #155
Just checked on my account and I still haven't received the coins I bought the other day. Will it appear when the servers are back up?

DarkZeroBane
06.13.2018 , 07:59 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Zadama View Post
Just checked on my account and I still haven't received the coins I bought the other day. Will it appear when the servers are back up?
Most likely, like Keith said just wait till the servers are back up and if there is still an issue than submit a ticket.

Balibel
06.13.2018 , 08:01 AM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkZeroBane View Post
Will we most likely have to wait till servers come back up as they are semi-attached? I was more wondering why it doesn't show I even made a purchase but I'd assume it's most likely a side effect of what happened and once the servers are back up everything will correct its self on here and in-game both at the same time. Now that we got a response from someone I don't mind having to wait a little longer knowing the major issue is fixed and if you're still having an issue it will most likely be an isolated minor thing.
In fact if they tell me that we will have our cartel coins once the servers returned to service, it's excellent, but if they are not 100% sure it's not the same. In fact I just want the certainty that the problem is solved.

KeithKanneg
06.13.2018 , 08:19 AM | #158 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
My Baaaad. The issue was resolved yesterday, but the Cartel Coin grants are in process! I misread the internal message about it. So, we will be bringing the servers up fairly soon and not everyone will have their coins. It will be resolved today and hopefully all done this morning. Once that completes, I'll post up another message. Should you find you did not receive the coins after my next message, send in a ticket or an email to Community Support.

Sorry about that!

Keith
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

xordevoreaux
06.13.2018 , 08:24 AM | #159
My Baaaad. The issue was resolved yesterday, but the Cartel Coin grants are in process! I misread the internal message about it. So, we will be bringing the servers up fairly soon and not everyone will have their coins. It will be resolved today and hopefully all done this morning. Once that completes, I'll post up another message. Should you find you did not receive the coins after my next message, send in a ticket or an email to Community Support.

Sorry about that!

Keith
Appreciate it for letting us know.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
06.13.2018 , 08:59 AM | #160

Sorry about that!

Keith
Thanks for the updates Keith - it's just nice to know it's being worked on. Updates like these are a great way to reassure us.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)