Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not in account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkKnightShado
06.07.2018 , 02:55 PM | #1
Anyone else having issues with purchasing Cartel Coins right now? I just made a purchase about a half hour ago and have both paypal and SWTOR emails confirming the purchase but as of yet the coins have not hit my account. Normally they hit instantly.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
http://www.swtor.com/r/7yM58N

JennyFlynn
06.07.2018 , 02:58 PM | #2
Perhaps they're having delay issues. Another person posted they'd renewed their sub but their in-game status wouldn't right away, not even after relog. Wait it out for an hour or so then try calling or Skype'ing CS.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

DarkKnightShado
06.07.2018 , 02:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Perhaps they're having delay issues. Another person posted they'd renewed their sub but their in-game status wouldn't right away, not even after relog. Wait it out for an hour or so then try calling or Skype'ing CS.
Will do, Thanks for the info.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

EricMusco
06.07.2018 , 03:06 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

There is a little bit of a slowdown right now with cartel coins and subscriptions. The team is looking into the issue now. I'll pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkKnightShado
06.07.2018 , 03:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

There is a little bit of a slowdown right now with cartel coins and subscriptions. The team is looking into the issue now. I'll pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Thanks for looking into this Eric.
The Force shall free me.

Silikonvaper
06.07.2018 , 04:48 PM | #6
Hey folks,

-eric
I have the same problem(

meatbaghkkotor
06.07.2018 , 05:12 PM | #7
Similar problem here, just subbed but the game wont recognize it, also did not receive my cartel coins. FeelsBadMan Hope this will be solved quickly.

Force_adept
06.07.2018 , 05:47 PM | #8
Yeh Same probelm for me aswell
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

-JE-BLAZAR-
06.07.2018 , 07:02 PM | #9
For me too. Thanks for keeping us up to date what is going on. Btw Eric thank the team for me for fixing the Darth Malak armor set!!! It was bugged for years in the neck region in cutscenes that it stretched out like crazy. I am happy even though it is finally fixed afther all this time, thanks! <3 it is 1 of my favorite sets. Glad to see you guys finally fixing stuff also for some other bugs I saw, like that decoration of the Zakuul Boarding Pod. So thanks for focussing on these things I appreciate it, that is a good sign. <3 Keep up the good work.

-JE-BLAZAR-
06.07.2018 , 07:03 PM | #10
Hey folks,

-eric
See what I said in previous message! ^^ thanks <3 for the good work with fixing bugs! :3 I also saw that the shadows on yavin 4 starting area where fixed! I forgot to say that, thanks! <3