Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archaeology Farming?

Aricus
12.30.2011 , 05:50 PM | #1
I've noticed with biochem and scavenging you can farm certain mobs for their respective mats, however; is the same true for archaeology?

Syas
12.30.2011 , 05:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aricus View Post
I've noticed with biochem and scavenging you can farm certain mobs for their respective mats, however; is the same true for archaeology?
Not that I have found. Crystals/Ore in the world is the only option AFAIK.
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

Aricus
12.30.2011 , 06:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Syas View Post
Not that I have found. Crystals/Ore in the world is the only option AFAIK.
Wow that sucks... Mats going to be hard to acquire once I get my SW to end game.

Syas
12.30.2011 , 06:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aricus View Post
Wow that sucks... Mats going to be hard to acquire once I get to end game.
I think it is balanced based on how much you actually need for recipes though. I feel like my Armormech recipes require alot more Scavenged Goods than my Synthweaving require crystal wise.
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

Aricus
12.30.2011 , 06:18 PM | #5
It's the same. they both require two different materials, well three if you count the white item. And they seem to require the same amount, such as gloves need 2 and 4, leggings need 6 and 4 etc.

I only have Sythweaving up to 100 but I have Armormech at 400 and so far they're the same. Once i get sythweaving in the T6 category for mats it's going to be a pain getting them, then trying to get the level 47 or 48 gear in blues and purples. Unlike sythweaving I am already going for redoubt and Critical purples for the level 49 BH heavy armor and Agent medium armor.

I only manage that because I was able to focus on farming the mats while sending companions out for underworld missions. Along with having one crafting.