Cartel contraband slot machines give Golden Certificates

Scartaris

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I checked in on this situation. It looks like it was an unintended change in 5.9, this has since been corrected and the Contraband Slot Machines once again drop Cartel Market Certs. If you notice this is not the case, let me know.

-eric

Hey folks,

I checked in on this situation. It looks like it was an unintended change in 5.9, this has since been corrected and the Contraband Slot Machines once again drop Cartel Market Certs. If you notice this is not the case, let me know.

-eric

Hopefully at a much higher rate than before, since they were extremely over-nerfed along with everything else from the slot machine. In my last attempts, I only got ONE CERTIFICATE in OVER 5000 ROLLS. :mad: At that rate, they might as well not even be part of the pool of possible drops.

PLUS, I know one of you people said several months ago you were going to address the lack of availability of cartel certs WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED (like many other things you say you'll do).

Edited by Saregon

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks for the response, Eric Musco! Will post to this thread if Golden Certificates still drop from the CSM.

Hopefully at a much higher rate than before, since they were extremely over-nerfed along with everything else from the slot machine. In my last attempts, I only got ONE CERTIFICATE in OVER 5000 ROLLS. :mad: At that rate, they might as well not even be part of the pool of possible drops.

PLUS, I know one of you people said several months ago you were going to address the lack of availability of cartel certs WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED (like many other things you say you'll do).

As long as it goes back to working like it did a month ago, I will be satisfied.

You're satisfied with a 0.0002% Drop Rate? Wow, they really can get away with duping people into anything.

I am spending my time and my money as I see fit. I cordially invite you to do the same.

Edited by Scartaris

Indeed. Like an option to enable chat bubbles that they said over and over again would be coming for almost six and a half years now ever since launch and still aren't in the game.

The Cartel Contraband slot machines are working correctly again. Thank you. :)

I just went through 3k tokens, no cert. (today)

both yesterday and the day before I got one in 1k tokens.

anyone else having an issue?

Were yesterday and day before supposed to be normal? I'm sure I can get a cert with 50 Smuggler chips.

Were yesterday and day before supposed to be normal? I'm sure I can get a cert with 50 Smuggler chips.

eric went in and fixed the contraband machine, they stopped dropping certs

Hey folks,

-eric

then

Alright folks,

The team believes they have a fix for the slot machines. It won't require a restart, however we will need to do a little magic on Nar Shaddaa itself. While this is happening, if you are on Nar, you will be kicked out of the zone. You should be able to log back in right away.

Once we get Nar Shaddaa "restarted" the slot machines should be working properly again. Expect this to happen soon, within the next hour or so.

Thanks!

-eric

5.9 broke the contraband mchines, eric fixed them.. broke the nightlife machines, fixed them... and now Im 3k in the hole on a contraband machine... which is a little high and very coincedental

Edited by Seterade

Different slot machine. The Contraband Cartel slot machines give out 1 Cartel Certificate per 2000 spins (give or take), on average. Which means yes, you might get 1 in 4000, or two in 2000. It averages out over the long term.

And they are working fine.

Edited by Scartaris