Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a surprising message \ after Nathema

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
a surprising message \ after Nathema
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lunafox
05.11.2018 , 12:22 PM | #11
My Jedi got it as well. Jaesa better not even think of coming near my Theron or she'll be reduced to a puddle.

Lunafox
05.11.2018 , 12:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AdornedBlood View Post
My first Sith Warrior is a Dark Side male married to Jaesa.
Spoiler
Still he got the letter from Jaesa.. WHY? Forgot to say, he never ever flirted with any other woman or man.. So .."what new plaything" ??
It's a sign, she's psycho. Time to broom her and move on.

AdornedBlood
05.11.2018 , 01:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Is not that easy to "broom" her, if he does that he will be alone.Time to level up a second SW male and go for Vette
Spoiler

KendraP
05.11.2018 , 01:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Lol DS Jaesa really is a psycho.

"I love you so much master, I'll kill you in bed one day" is the impression I got.

CharlesBoyd
05.11.2018 , 01:50 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It's a bug - no need to be watching over your shoulder unless you're a Sith Warrior who broke up with Dark Jaesa to go out with Arcann or Theron

We'll fix the conditions in which it's sent in an upcoming patch, aiming for 5.9.1 on May 22nd. If you already got it, and weren't meant to, feel free to delete; let's just assume that sometimes Dark Jaesa forgets to double-check the "To" field in her emails when she's particularly angry, so your character received it by mistake.
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Elessara
05.11.2018 , 05:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Lol DS Jaesa really is a psycho.

"I love you so much master, I'll kill you in bed one day" is the impression I got.
Well when she couldn't remember if she'd killed a buy before or after she'd slept with him ... yeah, definitely psycho. And the way the letter reads it should be directed at a male SW who "romanced" her. A new toy?

AdornedBlood
05.12.2018 , 07:05 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
It's a bug - no need to be watching over your shoulder unless you're a Sith Warrior who broke up with Dark Jaesa to go out with Arcann or Theron

We'll fix the conditions in which it's sent in an upcoming patch, aiming for 5.9.1 on May 22nd. If you already got it, and weren't meant to, feel free to delete; let's just assume that sometimes Dark Jaesa forgets to double-check the "To" field in her emails when she's particularly angry, so your character received it by mistake.
My SW never "broke up" with Jaesa, still she's jealous! LMAO ! Should i hire a few Mandalorians for protection?

Paulsutherland
05.12.2018 , 07:13 AM | #18

So ... she's okay if I romance Lana? I like where this trail of thought is going!

OldVengeance
05.12.2018 , 09:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
So ... she's okay if I romance Lana? I like where this trail of thought is going!
It will be interesting to know if there's a Lana version of that email too. One would think there should be, when the time is right.

Lammia
05.12.2018 , 10:11 AM | #20

I'll assume she realised whom she sent it to by mistake, and decided to disappear from galaxy for her own safety, because no one crosses Darth Nox or threatens his Idiot Spy Boyfriend (still waiting for an option to punish Beniko for her vile letter full of threats).